Chp 29

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 29 What a Handsome Man

  "Yes, but not all crystal nuclei can be absorbed. Your abilities are collectively called wood elements." "

  But your abilities are more special than ordinary earth elements, so you must absorb them." Only the crystal cores of wood-type zombies with special powers can be upgraded."

  Tang An'an added: "There is another way, which is to kill more zombies to accumulate proficiency."

  "Have you ever played the game? It's experience points. Through this method It can also improve your abilities. But the effect is not as good as absorbing the corresponding abilities." "

  I understand, thank you, An An." Chen Ruolan learned a lot from her knowledge.

  She knew so much that as an adult, Chen Ruolan couldn't help but feel ashamed.

  However, there are very few children who can be as calm and talkative as she is. Thinking about Shihuang at her age, she is not as steady as she is.

  Looking at Yan Jili, he was tall and in his twenties.

  He has short hair, the collar of his white shirt is slightly open, and the cuffs of his shirt are rolled up to the middle of his arms, revealing his wheat-colored skin, his eyes are deep and lively, his nose is high, and his lips are sexy.

  What a handsome man.

  It's a good thing they are brothers and sisters, both have good looks.

  As for why their surnames were different, she guessed that one took his father's surname and the other took his mother's surname. After all, it was someone else's family matter, so she didn't ask further.
-
  The farm is very large, and many families live here. Unfortunately, after several days of chaos, it has become a mess.

  On the streets, in front of houses, and under the banyan trees, there are corpses. The air is filled with an unpleasant smell that makes people feel suffocated.

  The three of them walked inside and cleaned up the zombies around them. After a while, except for Tang Anan, everyone else was stained with blood.

  "Are you injured?" Tang Anan asked with concern.

  She has a higher level and more energy reserves than them, so as long as she doesn't encounter a zombie wave, she only needs to move her fingers.

  But others are different. They have just awakened their powers. Due to their low levels, the energy of their powers is quickly exhausted and it takes time to recover.

  Fortunately, Yan Jili was very skilled and could handle the slow-moving first-level zombies with ease.

  As long as we don't encounter mutant zombies, everything is going according to plan.

  Although Chen Ruolan's skills are not aggressive for the time being, she is calm enough, and regardless of how powerful her skills are, she can at least kill ordinary first-level zombies.

  Unfortunately, girls are inherently weaker than boys in physical strength. She was out of breath after walking about a hundred meters, but Tang Anan stayed leisurely in Yan Jili's arms.

  Tang Jili: "I'm fine."

  "I'm not injured, just a little tired." Chen Ruolan shook his head gently, his chest rose and fell slightly, and sweat broke out on his forehead. She wiped it casually and joined in the cleaning.

  She understood that being scratched and bitten by a zombie would be troublesome.

  Even people with superpowers cannot completely avoid risks. At most, their chances of being infected are lower than ordinary people.

  "That's good." Tang Anan withdrew his gaze, staring at a house not far away, and pondered for a moment, "It's a bit strange there." The two of them immediately

  looked up, following what Tang Anan pointed at, and saw everything there They were all zombie corpses, and they hadn't arrived yet.

  Chen Ruolan: "Could it be that someone from that family came out to clean up?"

  She already knew what happened before she fell into coma, so she made such a guess.

  Yan Jili's eyes were piercing, and he said: "Someone has indeed cleaned up the zombies. The difference is that this family should be pretty good." "The

  male head of the family just now was forced to mutate, turned into a zombie and stayed at the door of the house." "

  And this There is not a single moving zombie within twenty meters of a family, which shows that their courage and strength are above ordinary people."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com