Chp 9

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 9 Food Area

  Tang Anan looked around at the people around him casually.

  Their mental state showed no discomfort except that they looked slightly tired.

  It seems that these few days in the last days have been quite enjoyable.

  It's a pity that she is here.

  "An An hates being ignored the most."

  Tang An'an's voice was not loud, soft and non-aggressive, but it was like whispering in everyone's ear.

  When everyone noticed the strangeness, it was already too late.

  Only the sound of a glass breaking was heard. It turned out that a water glass in someone's hand hit the ground, breaking the glass all over the floor.

  Looking at the other people, their pupils were shrunk, their expressions were panicked, and their mouths made raucous sounds, as if they had seen something that made them extremely frightened.

  Everyone held guns in their hands and fired randomly. They shouted different words, but they were all trembling, and fear was visible on their faces.

  "Grandma, I didn't mean it. It was Ergou who forced me to do it! Otherwise, I wouldn't have killed Erniu. Erniu, please tell grandma, I really didn't mean it!" "Ah, there are so many bugs

  . They're bugs, don't come here! Why can't you kill them? They're biting me, and I'm going to be bitten to death!" "

  Zombies, they're all zombies. Why can't they be killed? They can be killed by just hitting the head!"

  But ! After a while, they either accidentally killed their companions or injured themselves so much that they could no longer fight back and lay dying on the ground, lingering for breath.

  Yan Jili looked at the scene in front of him in slight shock.

  He originally thought that mental powers could only control people one by one, but he didn't expect that An An could control a group of people at the same time, making them kill each other, dog eating dog.

  As if sensing his thoughts, Tang Anan touched the doll's soft blond hair and looked up at him.

  "It's not about control, it's just about letting them face their inner fears." "

  It seems to be very effective." The skill of hallucination is unlocked wonderfully.

  "That's it." Yan Jili said with admiration in his eyes.

  He didn't expect that she would have such excellent abilities at such a young age, but he, on the other hand, didn't even have any superpowers except that he was physically stronger.

  What a shame.

  "Don't worry, I said I would help you activate your powers." Seeing that he was a little disappointed, she patted his arm.

  "It's okay. If I can't activate my powers, I will exercise more and protect myself."

  Yan Jili touched her little head, squatted down and stretched out his hands, and said with a smile: "Would you like a hug? Let's go collect this Please bring some supplies."

  He knew that this little girl was too lazy to walk.

  "Okay." Tang Anan agreed readily.

  Because the portable space has been unlocked, but the system mall has not yet been unlocked, the currently needed supplies need to be obtained in reality.

  The second floor was a floor of daily necessities. After collecting them, the two continued to the third floor, leaving only a group of disabled men lying on the ground.

  Their supplies, guns and other items were all taken into the space by Tang Anan.

  Today's portable space is rudimentary, with only a basic room, just like a hotel room in our lives.

  There are also 100 grids for storing items, of which the materials brought during time travel occupy a lot of grids.

  Similar items can be stored continuously in one grid, so the space is not too small, at least it is more than enough to hold supplies.

  Third floor, food area.

  Before I even stepped through the door, I heard an unpleasant sound.

  Yan Jili immediately covered Tang Anan's ears with an ugly expression on his face, thinking: It was only a few days after the virus broke out, how could these people be in such chaos?

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com