Chp 63

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 63: What You're Carrying
  Tang An'an looked at Zhao Yanke up and down indifferently and received the information feedback from the system.

  [Zhao Yanke, age 20, sophomore. A first-level metal superpower, and Li Yingying has been a neighbor and friend for many years. 】

  "It's not just a friend, right?" Tang An'an muttered, and said seriously under the doubtful eyes of others, "If you want her to recognize her ancestors and return home for burial, I am the only one who can help you contact her biological child. Father, and I need her identity credentials."

  "You have to know that in this troubled world, it is difficult for senior leaders to get in touch with irrelevant people. In fact, your current status is just that of ordinary superpowers. Not qualified to see him."

  Zhao Yanke frowned, "You mean, the identity of Yingying's father is not simple?"

  If Yingying's father is really a high-level leader, then her childhood memories and dreams are not wrong, but is real.

  "It's just, how do you know so clearly?" Zhao Yanke's eyes were full of inquiry.

  "I know everything I want to know." Tang Anan took out a shimmering crystal glass bead from the space warehouse. This is 001's portable warehouse, which is what she brought with her and can protect her from infection. It is temporarily incorruptible and used for corpse research in the scientific research room.

  "If you let her hold this little thing in your mouth, you can keep her body from rotting. When I find her father someday and give her identity certificate to her father, I will send someone to look for you." Maybe it's also used

  . Not long.

  "Now I want to hear your decision." Tang Anan stretched out his hand to him, spreading his palm, and there was a shimmering bead in his palm.

  Zhao Yanke glanced at the bead in her hand, then looked down at the girl in her arms whose skin was gradually turning blue-black, and gritted his teeth, "Will she turn into a zombie?" "If you accept

  this bead now, I promise you, She won't."

  Tang Anan's expression was calm and composed, with a calmness that was not for his age on his young face.

  "I promise you." Zhao Yanke clenched his hands and slowly took off a necklace that looked like it had been worn for many years from Li Yingying's neck. On the back of the jade bead, the word '英' was engraved.

  He added, "I will live, and I hope you keep your word."

  There was sadness in Zhao Yanke's resolute eyes, but he still did not break down and cry, but swallowed all his emotions into his stomach.

  His girl will never come back.

  Tang Anan's heart was a little moved. She sighed softly and murmured: "It was also the result of my failure in my mission and being too conceited." She looked intently at the lifeless girl in his arms, feeling heavy in her heart, and moved her beads He handed it to her and said, "Let her hold it in her mouth."

  "An'an." Seeing that Tang Anan was depressed at this time, Chi Yanhuai patted her head and comforted her in a low voice, "Don't be sad, and don't blame yourself. It's not your fault."

  Watching Zhao Yanke put the beads into Li Yingying's mouth, at that moment, she restored her original appearance, but the wounds on her body could not return to their original appearance.

  Tang Anan lowered her eyes, her eyelashes trembled slightly, she moved her fingertips slightly, and said: "My mission has never failed. The funny thing is, this time it is not because of my lack of ability." She looked at Li Yingying, "If I If we had come earlier, maybe this wouldn't have happened."

  "An'an, you are carrying too many things." Chi Yanhuai held her little hand and felt the coolness in it. He held it tightly, "I will stay with you from now on." He suddenly didn't want to explore anymore

  . What is her identity? I just feel a little distressed.
  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com