Chp 2

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 2 Dark Mutated Zombies
  In the early morning, a ray of sunlight penetrated the clouds and illuminated the earth. The light shrouded wherever it went, but the city was full of desolation and chaos.

  Overnight, pedestrians on the road fled in panic, and zombies chased the crowd.

  Citizens who learned the news stayed behind closed doors, and controversy arose online. Everyone prayed for national rescue as soon as possible.

  Hospital.

  The girl whose face was red and had a high fever last night had her eyelashes trembling slightly. She slowly opened her eyes, with a hint of confusion in her eyes as clear as spring water.

  During the transmission process, Tang Anan felt a sudden violent turmoil around him, and the system signal completely disappeared, as if something had happened.

  Just as she was trying to check the device, her vision went black and she fell into a coma.

  She looked at her now white and tender little hands and felt helpless for a moment.

  It seemed that she had arrived at her destination, but with such a young body, what could she accomplish?

  [Living body detected] The mechanical sound sounded again, but it was a strange female voice.

  "001?" Tang Anan asked doubtfully.

  [Applying to bind the life form Tang Anan] The system did not respond to her call.

  [Binding successful]

  [Tang Anan, age seven years old]

  [Power: Spiritual system; Level 3]

  [Hello host, Interstellar 007 is at your service and will soon send you a video of the coma]

  After watching, Tang Anan quickly digested the information brought by his system.

  It is the first day of the apocalypse, and the zombies are all at level 1 and have not yet evolved.

  A small number of humans have evolved supernatural powers, currently the highest level is level 1. Only she is a special level 3, and she has not been completely suppressed because her soul power is too strong.

  This is Yunkang Hospital in G City. This body had a fever last night and was separated from other people with fever. Both parents died from the mouths of zombies.

  Currently, her powers are still the same as before, but level 8 has been changed to level 3, which isn't too bad.

  However, why did the 001 assistance system become interstellar 007?

  Could it be because of the violent turbulence that occurred in the space before?

  Just in case, you still want to make sure that this new system will not interfere with your tasks.