Chp 75

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 75 Is there anyone inside?
  Tang Anan held the baby and followed the path behind the house to the river behind the village, but was stopped by a rotten smell.

  With a keen sense of smell, he looked for the corner under the house and saw half of a baby's body with a black face and sunken and rotten pupils exposed from a small, half-covered pit.

  Tang An'an's face suddenly fell, he puffed up his cheeks, held in his breath and walked out silently.

  Lu Jin, who happened to be wearing a military uniform, was sitting aside to rest. When he saw her coming out, he waved to her.

  "What's going on? You look so bad? Are you scared?"

  Lu Jin always liked children, but zombies broke out and his pregnant wife died at the mouth of the zombies.

  Her daughter, who was already full term and about to be born, was also taken out of her stomach and eaten alive by zombies.

  The bloody scene was deeply engraved in my heart.

  Tang Anan sat on his lap and took two breaths of air.

  But think about the scene of the rotting baby just now.

  "I...vomit~"

  "No...vomit~"

  "It's...vomit~"

  Lu Jin:...

  "Here, I have a little biscuit for you."

  Tang Anan looked at the pink bear-wrapped package in his hand I still accepted the teething biscuits.

  A kiss on the face of the man who had lost his wife and child.

  "Uncle is so kind!"

  Lu Jin was only twenty-five years old now, and the tall wall he had been building in his heart collapsed in an instant due to the warmth in Tang Anan's heart.

  Holding Tang Anan was like holding his own daughter, her eyes were red for a while.

  Tang Anan noticed something was wrong ever since he stepped into this village.

  The village chief saw her wandering around as a little girl, so he enthusiastically came over to coax her.

  Tang Anan turned his eyes and ducked sideways to avoid the village chief's hand that wanted to hold her.

  "Don't think that just because An An looks good, you can hug her." She

  was a pretty sweet girl with a smile on her face.

  In fact, he was muttering in his heart.

  This man's dentures are about to fall off my face. He must be so enthusiastic and coquettish.

  Tang Anan took two steps, looked back at

  the village chief and immediately turned on the enthusiasm mode.

  With just one look at the gap in his teeth and the yellow teeth in his mouth caused by years of smoking, Tang Anan knew that he had eaten leeks for his last meal...

  This gap in his teeth, she believed it was from the East African Rift Valley, it was really scary.

  "What are you looking at?"

  A soldier stood in front of a wall and watched intently. Tang Anan went over and took a look. It turned out that the wall was full of photos and information of village representatives and village cadres.

  "There are a total of six people here, but now apart from the village chief, we only see one of them." "What about the

  rest of them?"

  The soldier was obviously doubtful, and the villagers were extremely enthusiastic.

  Tang Anan raised his eyebrows but said nothing.

  "Six old men and eight teeth." He rubbed his little hands, hugged the baby and went shopping elsewhere.

  But after passing a house, she heard some noise, and when she was about to walk over and take a look, a woman grabbed her arm.

  "Kid, why are you here? Can Auntie take you to find something to eat?"

  There was an imperceptible nervousness on the woman's face, and she kept looking away at the closed door.

  Tang An'an secretly laughed twice and took the woman's hand. "Auntie, I just heard a figure inside. Is there someone there?" The

  woman suddenly became anxious and took her away by force, but Tang An'an saw her collar. of blood.

  "Auntie, what's the matter with the blood on your clothes?"

  The woman hurriedly covered it up, "Ah... I accidentally cut my hand and didn't pay attention to it and rubbed it on your clothes."

  As she said this, she also touched a small spot on her hand . Tang Anan took a look at the wound.

  Tang Anan nodded, took out a band-aid from his pocket, and gently put it on the woman's hand.

  "Don't touch the water."

  The woman was startled for a moment, looking at the band-aid on her hand at a loss.

  After a moment, he said: "Thank you."

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com