Chp 56

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 56 Betrayal
  Chi Yanhuai also stared at her for two seconds, pursed his thin lips, and said, "Then you will follow brother later." "

  Yes." Tang Anan nodded heavily, pointed to the door and asked, "Then how do we get in? Yeah?"

  Chi Yanhuai said: "If you destroy the door, the zombies outside may hear the noise and rush here. If there are too many, it will be difficult to deal with it."

  He stretched out his slender white hand and pressed his palm against the wall. Face, calmly analyzed: "If you don't destroy the door, it will take time to find other exits, and our goal is to take away the people inside." "Yes."

  Tang Anan's little head nodded, little by little, The clear eyes are like bright stars.

  "Then let's break in." Tang Anan suggested. Wouldn't it be better to share the risk for her by making the people inside more chaotic? What a good idea.

  "Kid, can you still speak idioms?" The two of them chatted at the door, not looking like they were in a hurry to enter.

  "I learned it by reading books." Tang Anan puffed up his chest proudly.

  Chi Yanhuai laughed, his eyes showing a doting smile.

  The malicious person who had been squatting inside for a long time impatiently pushed the man next to him and whispered, "Bring a bottle of drink." "Okay, brother.

  "

  In the corner, three men and one woman were tied up. , suppressed on the ground. The woman's cold face looked solemn, and her beautiful eyes glanced coldly at the woman held in the man's arms.

  "I thought we were not only classmates, but also friends." Li Yingying felt depressed in her heart and her eyes were full of disappointment.

  Her friend's betrayal made her feel powerless. Li Yingying's eyes fell on Zhao Yanke beside him, with a look of shame on his face, "I'm sorry, it was my decision that was wrong."

  Zhao Yanke's sharp eyes softened when they met Li Yingying's eyes, and the corners of his lips twitched, "It's not you Question."

  The woman being hugged on the other side frowned. She did not answer Li Yingying's words, but hugged the thick arm of the man beside her and said delicately: "Brother Xu, you have to protect me."

  " I don't want to kill zombies. I don't have the strength to fight. What if I get injured? Brother Xu is so powerful, as long as Brother Xu is here, that's enough." The man was pleased, he put his arm around the woman's waist and kissed her hard

  . She spoke with a loud, hoarse voice.

  "As long as you are obedient and let us use your space, I will kill the zombies that come close to you, regardless of whether you are allowed to take the initiative to kill zombies or not!" "Brother Xu is so kind~" the woman covered her mouth and smiled, looking at him provocatively

  . She looked at Li Yingying and Zhao Yanke beside her.

  "Unlike some people who want others to kill the zombies themselves."

  Zhao Yanke's eyes turned cold, and he growled: "Morning and night!"

  Li Yingying shook her head at him and whispered, "Ake, forget it." The top priority is still Figure out how to escape.

  Zhao Yanke's expression was even more indifferent. He pursed his lips and sneered, saying nothing else.

  "Humph." The woman rolled her eyes disdainfully and continued to flirt with the man next to her.

  Suddenly, a younger brother suddenly ran over and shouted: "Boss, the two people outside the door have come in!" "

  What?" Hearing this, the man frowned and asked him: "How did you get in?"

  "Glass, the glass is broken." The younger brother looked ugly and hesitated.

  His expression was vaguely panicked, and he walked up and down the ground, pulling his hair and saying, "They will lure the zombies here!" "

  Call them and follow me immediately." The man called the eldest brother waved to him to summon him. Go with your companions to meet those two people.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com