Chp 6

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 6 Burden
  "That's right." He added, "I have no intention of getting entangled with you, and I hope you won't interfere too much." "

  You want to stay here and you want us not to interfere? No, what does interference mean? Now This is our place." The young man was dissatisfied.

  "Little brother, let's not mention that this is a public place and does not belong to individuals. The point is, we don't intend to stay."

  Yan Jili looked around at the people around him, and they didn't look very good-looking. I have been hungry for at least a day or two.

  "You saw it just now. You can't beat me. We just want to go up. If you don't want to give way, we can only apologize." "You!" The

  young man gritted his teeth angrily, but his face softened as he thought of something. " You want to go upstairs? Okay, go ahead."

  "Don't go, there are a lot of monsters up there!" the girl said quickly.

  She saw that this man was stronger than anyone here. If he could be on the list, the
  young man gave the girl a hard look, then looked at Yan Jili and explained.

  "Don't listen to this woman's nonsense. If there really were a lot of monsters, would we still be here waiting for them to be defeated?" "What

  I said is true. There are a lot of monsters up there, and there is another group of people guarding the door. They Occasionally I would go in to get supplies, but the zombies inside were too powerful and I couldn't kill them all."

  The girl was eager to show off in front of Yan Jili, so she said everything at once.

  Good guy, this guy wants them to come and die.

  Tang An'an thought with interest, then tugged on Yan Jili's clothes and whispered, "Let's go up and meet these people." "

  Okay, I'll listen to you." Yan Jili touched her head and looked at the girl again. .

  Her thoughts were all on her face, and Yan Jili could see through it at a glance, but he needed more information about these people. He asked, "Do these people have guns in their hands?" Knowing yourself and your enemy is a winning battle, and you can't take anyone lightly

  .

  The girl looked at him, then at the people around her, and rolled her eyes, "I'll tell you if you take me with you in the future."

  Yan Jili frowned slightly, and he subconsciously lowered his head to look at Tang Anan with questioning eyes.

  "A burden." Tang An'an's voice was clearly visible in the audience, but these two short words made everyone present have different expressions. Some were gloating, while others were pale and angry.

  The girl's face turned red and white. She pointed at Tang Anan and said angrily: "How old do you dare to say that I am a burden?!" "

  Brother, this bad sister is cruel to me." Tang Anan curled his mouth, full of lust. Crying, the beautiful little face with the aggrieved expression makes people feel pity.

  People around her have long seen trouble with girls. In the past few days, she has used her good looks to get close to other men and beg for food.

  They were so hungry that their feet were trembling, but she was fine and lived a fulfilling life.

  As soon as she was embarrassed, they saw her scaring a child again. They started talking: "Who is this person? I have never seen such a shameless person."

  "You want to curry favor with this person's brother, but also bully his sister."

  "Hey, I think she didn't want to take her with her in the first place, and now she's still scolding her. Isn't it even more pointless?" "

  That's right."

  The girl's face turned pale after being said. She walked towards the group of people wanting to argue. .

  "Okay, it's been too long. Even if there is a gun, it doesn't matter. I have a way to prevent them from using it." Tang Anan shook his calf with a relaxed look on his face.

  Yan Jili looked back speechlessly, "You can kill anyone with a gun. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com