Chp 21

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 21 Mutant Rat

  "Ah, I was seen." Tang Anan looked at her with a smile, exuding a cold aura.

  Slowly approaching her, a cold voice sounded around them as cold as winter water, "Tell me, what should I do with you?".

  Fear surged in Chen Ruoran's eyes, and she stood there dumbfounded, her body going limp.

  She looked at the girl walking slowly in front of her tremblingly, "I, I won't tell anyone!"

  Why did she feel the danger from this girl stronger than those men?
  Yan Jili glanced at it, and the corners of his lips slightly Gou, put the collected medicines at Tang Anan's feet, "Okay, I'm going to check on the girl's condition."

  After saying that, he walked to Chen Ruolan and put a "drop" on her forehead with the newly opened thermometer. , he raised his eyebrows.

  "The fever has started to go away. I'm really lucky."

  Fortunately, I met this little guy Tang An'an, otherwise it would be hard to predict an emergency like hers.

  Putting the medicines at his feet into the space, Tang Anan glanced at her lightly, looked away, walked up to Yan Jili and said.

  "Let's carry her with us. I hope her awakened powers will be of some use to us."

  Yan Jili nodded, bent down and carried Chen Ruolan on his back, and walked towards the door with Tang Anan.

  Chen Ruoran, who was still standing next to the medicine cabinet, saw that they didn't even look at him, so he hurriedly caught up: "Hey, wait for me."

  The two of them seemed not to hear, and their pace did not slow down at all.

  When Tang Anan was about to push open the glass door in front, a group of people ran up not far away.

  There was fear and panic on their faces, and there was no doubt that it was not difficult to guess what was chasing them.

  "Help, help us!" The leading man had nothing in his hands and mottled blood on his body.

  Some were blackened and some were still fresh, and the people around him were all stained with blood.

  But just based on the blood stains on their bodies, there was no way to tell whether they had been bitten by zombies.

  However, because there is another patient here, they are not very free to move, so it is better to be cautious.

  Before Tang Anan could make a decision, Chen Ruoran stepped forward and opened the door, and people outside took advantage of this gap to get in one after another.

  Tang An'an's eyes were cold, and he glanced at Chen Ruoran indifferently, tugged on Yan Jili's sleeves, and whispered: "Let's go directly."

  She didn't want to stay to deal with these troublesome matters at all.

  Unfortunately, things didn't work out as they wished. After the group of people got in, they immediately locked the glass door, preventing anyone from getting out.

  Their actions made Tang and Yan frown.

  At this time, there was a "bang" sound, causing the group of people to take a few steps back in panic, and some people even sat down on the ground, their legs trembling.

  Tang An'an took a quick look and saw that it was a rat half the size of a man. At this moment, a pair of red eyes stared at them with bloodthirsty desire.

  Its claws were sharp and its teeth were even more pointed. It was constantly pulling at the glass door, making a harsh sound and causing everyone discomfort.

  "How could it be?" Tang Anan's eyes flashed with surprise. Could it be the butterfly effect caused by her time traveling back?

  Obviously, according to historical records, animals in the early days of the end of the world did not mutate so quickly.

  However, even the mutation will not become so huge in a short period of time. What happened in the meantime?
  Tang Anan touched her chin and murmured to herself: "How about killing it and studying it?"

  After all, her father was also from the research institute, so she naturally learned some skills from her childhood.

   "Look at the internal organs" is actually An An's half-joking remark, taken from the meme "Brother, look at the internal organs".

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com