Chp 4

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 4 System Upgrade
  Everything that happened in front of him subverted Yan Jili's cognition, "I have to say, you look unfathomable." "

  When you truly understand the new rules of this world and have absolute strength, no one will It's unfathomable," she said calmly.

  It seemed that he was tired of playing, and there was no unnecessary expression on his face.

  "I promise you." Yan Jili did not hesitate anymore, his heart was shaken.

  If you stay by her side, you may be able to adapt to this new world more quickly.

  "Very good. Welcome to join me, my assistant." A sweet smile appeared on An An's face again.

  Finally there are thugs.

  Tang Anan was in a happy mood.

  "Then let's get to work." She clasped her hands together and said happily.

  "Work?"

  "Just to clean up the zombies in this hospital building."

  "The whole building?!" Yan Jili was shocked. He didn't expect her to have such an idea.

  Are you kidding me? There are 20 floors in the whole building. Even if there is an elevator, how long will it take to clean each floor like this?
  "Don't be so surprised, Assistant Yan." Tang Anan took out the potion to enhance his physique and handed it to him, "Forcibly activating superpowers requires the person being activated to have a strong physique." "Drink it, follow me to complete the task, and I will let

  you Try to feel like you have supernatural powers.”

  The temptation was too great. Whether it was strengthening one's body or possessing supernatural powers, things that ordinary people would have to put in more effort and cost to obtain became so easy in her mouth.

  What is the origin of this girl?
  "Okay." Yan Jili took the potion and drank it in one gulp.

  Seeing him like this, Tang Anqi said: "Aren't you afraid that I will lie to you?"

  "You don't have to, I believe you." He knew very well whether a person had any ill intentions towards him.

  What's more, this girl is stronger than anyone he has seen so far, and there is no need to beat around the bush to harm him.

  "Assistant Yan." Tang Anan pursed his lips and smiled, put his hand on his forehead, and slowly closed his eyes.

  I saw a beam of light pouring into his forehead, and she said: "Believe me, I will protect your life." Letting go of her hand

  , she walked towards the door lightly, and suddenly looked sideways: "Only the accompanying part Time."

  It means that after you leave me, you will walk your own path and bear your own fate.