111-120

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 111 Give You a Chance

  Tang Anan's heart fell into a cold pond, and she whispered: "So you think all your misfortunes are due to me?" Qiqi immediately asked: "Isn't it true

  ? Tang

  Anan's eyes turned cold, and she said calmly: "Qiqi, do you really regard me as a friend?"

  Qiqi: "Didn't I treat you as a friend in the beginning?" Her eyes were full of resentment, "But What did you do? You ruined my family and made me lose my place." "

  And my face, every time I touch it, I feel like a monster!"

  Tang Anan twirled his fingertips, sweet Her voice became heavy: "Your face can be cured in the future."

  Qiqi: "You lied! If it could be cured, it would have been cured long ago. Stop using those words to fool me!"

  Tang An'an: "Of course. Yes, a level 6 healing power user can restore your face to its original appearance."

  Her voice turned slightly cold: "But, is this something I owe you?"

  "Before we came to your village, your father Have you turned into zombies? Does this have anything to do with us? No." "

  How did your village treat us at that time? Feed us like animals and feed your relatives and clansmen who turned into zombies." "

  So, we, People deserve to be their fodder, right?!"

  Qiqi's face turned pale: "No, that's not the case."

  "No?" Tang An'an sneered, "Don't tell me that you were completely unaware of these things that night." "Not

  even a dog would believe it."

  007 [Calm down, this has nothing to do with a puppy]

  Tang An'an pursed his lips, as if It is suppressing the fire burning in my heart.

  Seeing the two people with different expressions, as if they were having an argument, Lu Skykai's eyes were filled with worry.

  But thinking of An An's words just now, he took back his foot that wanted to take a step forward.

  Forget it, the fight didn’t start anyway.

  Even if a fight breaks out, An An will not be the one beaten down.

  What is he worried about?
-
  Seeing that Tang Anan's face had completely lost the smile of the past, and then listening to the words from her mouth, Qiqi felt that her mind was in chaos.

  "But my mother..."

  Tang Anan stared coldly: "Your mother wants to kill brother Yan Huai, and she also wants to kill me. So according to what you said, we have to be killed obediently, right?" Qiqi said in a daze