Chp 74

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 74: Eating Candy
  The army entered the village. The village chief asked the villagers to clear a place so that they could rest, and chatted with a few soldiers with a smile on his face.

  The soldier glanced at the surrounding environment and joked to his comrades beside him, "I really feel like I'm home now. My house has a yard like this." Upon hearing this, the village

  chief answered cheerfully, "This little boy As long as you don't dislike them, brothers, that's all we can get in this place."

  He casually chatted and glanced at their military uniforms.

  Then he asked: "Where are you going? Are you going to train?"

  The soldier waved his hands, his expression became depressed, "It would be great if you were going to train, at least you won't lose your life easily."

  As he said, he He asked curiously, "By the way, village chief, we wanted to ask just now. Have you not been out of the village recently?"

  The village chief lowered his eyelids and covered his cloudy eyes, making it difficult to see his emotions.

  He shook his head and said with a smile, "I have limited legs and feet, so I can't run long distances. We have a good harvest this year, and people here are not short of food, and rarely go out." "No food shortage? It's good not to be short of food, and fortunately

  . You didn't go out, and now it's completely chaotic outside. Those who have enough food at home should not go out and take risks."

  The soldier sighed with emotion, and then warned the village chief.

  "Little brother, what do you mean by this?" The village chief looked surprised, as if he really knew nothing about the situation outside.

  The soldier and his comrade looked at each other and decided to talk to the village chief in detail.

  "Outside now."
-
  Near them, Tang Anan was holding a doll and watching the village chief's back quietly, with a faint smile on his lips.

  She gently stroked the doll's hair, her voice soft and waxy, "Qiqi, in this developed society, there is still a paradise?" Her eyes

  lightly swept over the surrounding villagers, her eyes flickering slightly. , a trace of interest flashed in his clear eyes.

  Tang Anan swayed around the surrounding houses with light steps, and whispered: "Why don't we go visit?"

  Her eyes fell on the dull-eyed woman not far away, and she spoke slowly; "That aunt seems a little unhappy. , let's go help her, okay?"

  The doll in his arms nodded mechanically and chuckled twice, "Not happy, not happy."

  "Step."

  Tang An walked steadily to the woman, She raised her head slightly, her childish face full of innocence and curiosity, and she said softly.

  "Auntie, are you unhappy about something? You can tell An An, and An An can make you happy."

  Her tone was full of sincerity and comfort, which restored clarity to the woman's somewhat empty eyes.

  The woman lowered her head to look at the several-year-old child in front of her. She reminded her of her own daughter, who was also of the same age.

  She knelt down with a smile, looked back at her gently, and said softly: "Auntie is not unhappy, you go and have fun."

  Tang Anan stared at her with his clear and smart black eyes for two seconds, then suddenly took out two candies from his pocket and forced them into the woman's hands. She said seriously: "Auntie, you must forget all the unhappiness when you eat candies."

  The woman was slightly startled and stared at the candy in her hand.

  When he raised his eyes again, he saw that the little girl had run to the side of a boy, turned to smile sweetly at her, and said: Forget about being unhappy!
  Her heart trembled, turbulent emotions surged into her heart, and her throat became choked.

  Slowly looking in the direction of his home and the closed iron door.

  The woman murmured, "Forget all the unhappiness? Oh, how is that possible? You can't go back."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com