Chp 47

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 47 His Principles
  Chi Yanhuai chuckled and said casually, "I won't be able to stay here for long."

  Tang Anan's eyes flashed, she looked up at his eyes, her pink lips parted lightly, "Brother, what is this? What do you mean? Where are we going if we don't stay here?"

  "This place is no longer safe." Chi Yanhuai looked into the distance, as if he was looking at something through the wall, "I will take you to a A safer place, at least not infested by any monsters."

  "Then how should we go?" Tang Anan followed his words.

  Chi Yanhuai tapped her fair little cheek and said in a low voice, "You will know in half a month. Someone will come to pick us up." When the time comes, he will ask his brother to take her away with him.

  "In this case, won't we go out before they come?" Tang Anan held his hand, actually checking his physical condition.

  A closer look shows that although his body is weak, it has been repaired due to the innate abilities he inspired. At least running in a short period of time will not cause him to faint or lose strength.

  Feeling her gentle touch on his wrist, Chi Yanhuai did not stop, but answered her seriously, "Yes, it is safe here at the moment. And we have enough supplies at home now, so there is no need to go outside at all." Looking for food."

  "That's it." Tang Anan retracted his hand and lowered his eyes in thought. It seems that we have to find a way to get him to go out on his own initiative.

  She does not allow any of her teammates to fall behind in their ability level, which will increase the difficulty of subsequent tasks.

  "An'an, do you want to go out?" Seeing her unhappy expression, Chi Yanhuai was confused. He thought that she fled all the way here just to find a temporarily stable place to live, didn't he?

  Tang Anan raised her head and shook her head gently, "No, I was just thinking, what should other children do?" She seemed a little distressed, and murmured in a low mood: "I saw many children like me on the road, but I I can't help them."

  She did meet many people her age on the road, but she couldn't help so many people at once. This would cause inconvenience to her actions on the road, so she could only ignore them.

  However, the reason why she said this was to see what Chi Yanhuai thought.

  Hearing this, Chi Yanhuai sighed helplessly. He gently patted Tang Anan's back with his hand, and said in a melancholy tone, "The end of the world is coming, and most people are unprepared. It is fate and there is nothing we can do about it. But there are

  always One day, he will restore the world to its original appearance.

  The people will live and work in peace and contentment, and the country will be peaceful and peaceful.

  "Will my brother help them?" "Tang Anan looked at him expectantly.

  Under Tang Anan's expectant eyes, Chi Yanhuai opened his thin lips lightly and said only two words, "No. "

  Why? " "A trace of surprise flashed in Tang Anan's eyes, but he felt it was expected.

  "If you want to save others, you must protect yourself first. Don't make unnecessary sacrifices, not to mention, I still have my own family. Chi Yanhuai's eyes were solemn, "For me now, I am just a student and a relative of my family." I can't abandon my family for irrelevant people. "

  He continued, "But in the near future, if I become a leader serving the people, I will also abandon my small family and take care of everyone." This is his principle and philosophy.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com