Chp 25

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 25 He is already dead

  "Let nature take its course." Tang Anan continued to move forward, "You can protect her temporarily while I handle it here." "

  Okay." This is all we can do for the time being.

  Approaching the house, the zombie seemed to smell fresh blood and immediately came towards them.

  I don’t know if it’s because he killed too many zombies and then devoured them.

  His speed is much faster than other zombies, almost as fast as a normal adult man.

  Tang An'an was just about to release the golden thread to strangle it, but a sad cry came from the room: "Dad, Dad! Please don't kill my dad!"

  Tang An'an and Yan Jili looked at the same time, only to see that the bed curtain was originally covered by the curtain. Blocked window.

  A woman was holding a child, and it was the child who shouted just now.

  His mother sadly covered her children's mouths and looked at them with tears in her eyes. She didn't speak, but it was clear what she meant.

  "He is dead." Yan Jili's face was heavy, "Please forgive me."

  "No!" The child pulled away his mother's hand with force, opened his mouth and shouted: "My father is not dead! He came out to kill monsters. Wait for the monsters to kill him." He will come in after that."

  Tang Anan was slightly startled, and followed what the child said, then combined it with the corpse on the ground.

  It is not difficult to guess that the male owner of this family was accidentally bitten by a zombie when he came out to clean up the zombies, and knew that he would not survive.

  So I didn't go back inside, I just stayed outside.

  Usually when a human becomes a zombie, he is no longer the same person. He becomes completely zombie sane and has no relatives but a thirst for blood.

  But this zombie seems different. He seems to be instinctively protecting the family, which is really strange.

  "I'm sorry." Even so, humans who have become zombies are irreversible. All that remains of the male owner of this family is his instinct to protect his family.

  The boy's mother understood what they meant. Tears rolled down her cheeks and fell on her child's shoulders. Finally, she couldn't help crying.

  In fact, she had a vague premonition for the past two days, but she never dared to face it. If she didn't open the curtains, it would mean that her man was still alive.

  Until they appeared, their children heard the noise, and finally opened the curtains and saw the scene in front of them.

  The man in front of her, who had been with her day and night, turned into a monster. Until his death, he never forgot to protect his wife and children.

  "Mom, don't cry. After dad kills the monster, we can go to grandma's house to live."

  The boy panicked and stretched out his hand to wipe away the tears on his mother's face, but the more he wiped away, the more tears he wiped away, and he couldn't wipe them away.

  He was anxious and cried helplessly, shouting constantly: "Mom. Mom."

  Yan Jili's eyes flashed with unbearability, he looked sideways at Tang An'an and whispered.

  "Whether it's burning or harvesting, it's always not good in front of the family members. Do you have a better way?"

  At this time, the zombie was tied up by Tang Anan's golden thread and could not move.

  "Bindfold their eyes?" Tang Anan pursed his lips, looking a little heavy-hearted, "Anyway, we can't keep it."

  If we keep it, it will definitely hurt other innocent people.

  She walked to the window, glanced at them inexplicably, stood up on tiptoes and pulled the bed curtain, "Don't look, don't listen." After saying

  that, she neatly harvested the zombies in front of her, the man of the house.

  Take out the crystal core inside and let Yan Jili use flames to destroy the zombie's body.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com