Chp 16

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 16 Yan Jili Inspires Super Powers

  The man gritted his teeth and got up from the ground. The comments around him made him feel embarrassed, and his face turned black as coal.

  His eyes turned cold, a trace of cruelty flashed in his eyes, he turned around and rushed towards Tang An'an, the light ball in his hand turned into an ice thorn, stabbing her with lightning speed.

  In an instant, Tang Anan raised his hand with a smile, the golden threads beating happily in his palm, and the man in front of him suddenly stopped moving.

  He stared, the ice thorn in his hand stopped in mid-air, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't pierce it.

  "How is that possible?!"

  "Uncle, you are still crazy even if you don't have the strength. Is face or life more important?"

  Tang An'an gently touched the baby's blond hair and glanced at the man watching the battle beside Yan Jili.

  "Those named Liang are more capable than anyone here. Don't underestimate them. Oh no, except me." A

  trace of surprise flashed in Liang Zehan's eyes when his name was called. He seemed to have never told her his last name.

  Tang Anan clenched his right hand, and as the golden threads in his palm dissipated, the man screamed with a ferocious face: "Ah!"

  After a few seconds, he fell to the ground.

  The group of people who had other thoughts just now stopped moving, each one trying to lower their sense of presence.

  "Is there anyone else who wants to beat me up? If not, I'll leave."

  Her eyes were flashing and very agile, but her ability was chilling.

  Seeing that no one dared to come forward, Tang Anan walked up to the woman with empty eyes, got close to her, put his hand on the top of her head, and felt her subtle trembling.

  She said in a warm voice: "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. Follow my guidance and follow it."

  After hearing this, the woman's tense and trembling body slowly relaxed, and the emptiness in her eyes gradually returned to clarity.

  She looked at the strange girl in front of her and seemed to be still immersed in confusion. Her lips were slightly opened, but she didn't speak.

  Tang Anan whispered in her ear: "Sister, if you want no one to bully you again, you must become stronger and live well." The

  woman's pupils trembled slightly, and she seemed to have come back to her senses, staring at Tang Anan. , voice hoarse: "Thank you."

  At this time, Liang Zehan, who was not far away, pushed Yan Jili beside him.