Chp 59

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 59 Save Me

  The doll on the shoulder was as stiff as a marionette, twisting its head and giggling, the sound getting weirder and weirder.

  "Ahhhhhh." The man frantically pulled the doll on his shoulder, but this time, for some reason, he couldn't pull it. He fumbled in his pockets at a loss, and pulled out a gun shakily.

  Li Yingying, who walked to the corner, stuck out half of her head to observe the environment outside. She looked heavy and turned back to Zhao Yanke and the three boys beside her, shaking her head to signal not to act rashly.

  "Ho ho -" The zombies squirmed in quickly, and those with guns took out their guns and shot. The man holding a wooden stick knocked down the zombie that tried to bite him. His pupils were shocked, and he forced himself to calm down and clean up the other zombie.

  Gunfire and fighting continued inside the convenience store, and casualties occurred one after another. Seeing more and more zombies pouring in around them, and the goods were only half piled up, everyone showed ruthless expressions and frantically killed the zombies that fell on them.

  For a moment, they couldn't tell whether the person appearing around them was a human or a zombie. They just instinctively attacked each other, and those holding weapons became red-eyed.

  "There are more and more zombies here. Not only are they difficult to resist, but they will also cause a lot of trouble for us." Chi Yanhuai saw that the situation around him was not good. He frowned slightly and said in a deep voice, "Let's go in and look for them directly." Man."

  Tang An'an nodded and called loudly to the doll holding the man's ear not far away, "Qiqi, let's look elsewhere."

  The doll holding the man's ear paused, and she grinned. The body jumped off the ground lightly, and returned to Tang Anan's feet in a few bounding steps. She raised her head, waiting for her next instructions.

  "Lead the way and look for them one by one." After Tang Anan finished speaking, she looked around at the miserable situation around her. She played with Chi Yanhuai's knuckled hands and raised the corners of her lips slightly, "Brother, let's follow Qiqi."

  " Okay." Chi Yanhuai looked indifferent and followed the pace of the doll.

  Li Yingying and others who were hiding in the dark shrank to the side and whispered to their teammates, "Someone is coming."

  [The target Li Yingying was detected near the host]

  As the two gradually approached, the system issued a warning.

  "Let's go back to the back for now." The current situation is not good, and they may have to find another way out.

  "But the door at the back has been locked, and we can't open it." The boys in the team disagreed, "We have no other way." At

  this time, their backpacks were already filled with food to satisfy their hunger. More people want to leave this place immediately.

  Zhao Yanke hit him on the head violently with his finger, and his voice was a little hoarse, "Do you want to live, or do you want to go out and be bitten to death now?" "

  Want to live." The boy saw his displeasure, lowered his head and did not dare to say anything.

  Another brother patted him on the shoulder and whispered, "Ake and the others made the right decision. If we go out now, we may end up with no bones left." There was no objection

  in the team and they quickly retreated to the rear.

  At this time, a woman rushed out, her face covered in blood. The boy staggered back a few steps in fear and huddled behind Zhao Yanke, his voice trembling, "Holy shit, what's going on!"

  She looked panicked, rushed forward and grabbed Li Yingying's hand, begging, "Save me, save me Yingying! I was wrong, please forgive me, I will never do anything like that again." ."

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com