Chp 28

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 28: Superpowers are useless?

  "Thank you sister, you look good too." Tang Anan smiled with her voice as clear as an oriole emerging from the valley. She looked at Chen Ruolan with a hint of appreciation in her eyes.

  Chen Ruolan is wearing a black slim-fitting dress, and her face is beautiful and cool.

  His eyes were like cold smoke shrouding a deep pool of ink jade, showing a hint of sadness.

  It looks like she is still sad for her sister.

  Chen Ruolan chuckled, leaned over and touched her head slightly, "I don't know why, but I always feel like you don't speak like a child of a certain age."

  Tang An'an Mo Che's eyes rippled, and he looked back innocently, "Maybe Because I'm relatively precocious."

  Hearing this, Chen Ruolan looked at her with pity in her eyes.

  In her opinion, poor living environment since childhood will cause children to mature prematurely. Looking at this beautiful little girl, she felt a little distressed.

  In fact, Chen Ruolan completely misunderstood.

  "Little sister, what's your name?" she asked softly.

  "My name is Tang An'an, safe and sound An'an." Tang An'an raised the doll and said happily: "Her name is Qiqi, we are good friends." Seeing

  the doll in her hand, Chen Ruolan flashed a smile. , as expected, he is still a child.

  Chen Ruolan: "An'an, that's a very cute name." She waved and greeted the doll in Tang Anan's hand, "Hello Qiqi."

  [Hello, the third savior]

  Tang Anxin said to her happily: "Qiqi also told you that you are fine." After saying that, he pulled Yan Jili to his side for a hug.

  When Yan Jili held her in his arms, Tang Anan patted his shoulder and introduced her: "This is my brother, Yan Jili." "

  Hello, Mr. Yan, my name is Chen Ruolan." Looking at the man who was a few years older than him The man, Chen Ruolan was a little nervous and subconsciously called him sir.

  "Hello, Miss Chen." Yan Jili nodded and responded with a smile.

  After everyone was introduced, Tang Anan's eyes flashed with excitement, "Sister, you are so awesome. All the plants here died just now, but you brought them all back to life." "

  Ah?" Chen Ruolan was slightly startled, looking very surprised. , her eyes widened, and she asked in disbelief: "Are you talking about me?"

  She knew nothing about her own power.

  "It's normal that you don't know. After all, you were not awake when your powers were revealed unconsciously." Tang An'an patiently explained the cause and effect to her.

  Chen Ruolan understood, and immediately smiled, and even her pale face turned rosy. "My powers are so powerful." She sighed in her heart.

  "But your power now has a fatal flaw, that is, it is not aggressive."

  Tang Anan pointed out her key point.

  "Before you have no ability to protect yourself, you must not expose your ability. Otherwise, you know the consequences. I don't need to say more about this." "

  And this ability will consume most of your ability every time you use it. , causing your body to become weak."

  Chen Ruolan's expression faded, she opened her mouth and sighed softly: "It sounds pretty useless."

  It seemed that it had no crucial role at all.

  "Don't worry, as your level increases, your abilities will become stronger and stronger, and the energy consumed each time will also decrease, but it still has to be calculated according to the scope of your use." "When you reach level two

  , You can simply control some plants to defend yourself, such as entangling prey to give you a chance to attack."

  After listening, Chen Ruolan's eyes lit up and she breathed a sigh of relief, "Fortunately, it's not useless. ."

  Otherwise she will die sooner or later. After thinking for a while, he asked: "The way to upgrade is to kill zombies and then absorb the crystal cores inside?"

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com