131-140

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 131 Why are you here?

  The system map can ignore all shielding obstacles, and Tang Anan also learned that there are many people gathered in the center of the city.

  Tang Anan said: "There are a lot of them. They are a few hundred of the number of people we traveled this time, probably reaching thousands."

  Lu Sikai said in surprise: "This looks more like an empty city, and there are very few zombies."

  Tang Anan said to He smiled and said, "Sometimes what is visible to the naked eye, what you look at is not necessarily the reality."

  Lu Skai thought for a while, "It seems to be true."

  After taking a look at the general terrain, Tang Anan looked at Chi Yan Duo, said: "Brother Yan Duo, I suggest that we sneak in covertly."

  Chi Yanduo looked back at her, "Let's talk about it."

  Tang An'an asked him to look forward, and with a wave of his hand, a high-tech miniature version of the city map appeared. Templates are displayed around everyone.

  She pointed at the red dots above and analyzed Chi Yanduo, "It can be seen from this map that we are now on the outskirts of the city and have not even entered the city." She slid her finger again, pointed to

  other red dots and said, "These It's one level outside the city, and the red dots here move very regularly. It's obvious that someone is patrolling."

  Chi Yanduo said in a deep voice: "So, this city is obviously ruled by an organized group of people. Stay."

  Chi Yanhuai was also observing the map at the same time, clicked on the center position, and said, "We can sneak in secretly and clear out their nests in one go."

  "The enemy is in the open and we are in the dark. This can reduce our losses."

  Hearing this, Chi Yanduo glanced at his younger brother approvingly, "Okay, just do what you said." As

  soon as the decision was made, Chi Yanduo immediately issued the order. , lurking into the city.

  After placing the vehicles, the soldiers quickly sneaked into the city because of the intelligence they obtained.

  Under the cover of the object, Chi Yanduo looked at the people walking around and patrolled, and winked at the soldiers beside him. After receiving the order, all the soldiers covered the mouths and noses of the people in front as quickly as possible and knocked them unconscious.

  After putting a group of people away, taking away their weapons, Chi Yanduo and the others approached inside again.

  This city was a small city, not very big, so it didn't take them long to get to their gathering place.