Chp 26

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 26 Chen Ruolan's Super Power Awakens

  Tang Anan opened the bed curtain again, quietly looked at the two people with red eyes inside, and placed the crystal core in his hand in front of the window.

  "Let this be his last thought for you. You can come out."

  The woman choked. The food at home would not be enough for a few days. If they were trapped in there, they would eventually starve to death.

  She wanted to die with her man, but the child was only three years old and didn't understand anything yet. How could she bear to leave him alone?
  Wait, send him to mom first.
  She walked out with the child in her arms, picked up the crystal core by the window, stared at it with tears in her eyes for a moment, and then raised her head: "Thank you." That was the

  end of the matter, and they could only do this. She didn't know who to blame, they had done nothing wrong.

  What's wrong is that this inexplicable outbreak of the virus has turned a good person into that.

  Her mother is in the countryside, which should not fall so quickly, and the child must be sent there as soon as possible.

  The woman took a look at the fields and unsown seeds at home and sighed.

  She only took the food and said to them: "We are going back to the countryside. If you need the things at home, take them." The

  journey was far away, and she couldn't take it with her, and she didn't know when she would be able to come back. Why not give them to those in need.

  "Thank you." Tang Anan smiled and thanked her. Those things were exactly what she needed at the moment.

  She moved her fingertips slightly, and the shimmer of the golden thread injected into the eyebrows of the two of them. "In return, I will give you these two things." "Remember, you

  can only withstand three zombie attacks at most. You must be careful in the future."

  The woman was surprised. He reached out and touched his forehead, understanding what kind of amulet it was. Tears suddenly came to his eyes again, and he quickly bowed and thanked her.

  Even the child in his arms stopped crying and touched the center of his eyebrows curiously. It was shiny and a little warm.

  They left. Looking at the two people's leaving figures, Tang Anan sighed inwardly and couldn't help but become more determined to complete the mission.

  Let the world return to normal as soon as possible.

  "Let's go and have a look." They walked to the field and looked at the fruits and vegetables everywhere. I don’t know why, but everything here is withered and not a blade of grass grows.

  Tang Anan opened a bag of seeds, and after being scanned by the system, it was determined to be dead and unable to be planted. She frowned slightly: "What happened?"

  Yan Jili was also surprised, "It stands to reason that even if you ignore it for a few days, it won't become like this."

  "There must be some reason." She carefully observed the fruits and vegetables in the field. I found some liquid stuck on it.

  Instead of reaching out to touch them directly, she took two pairs of medical gloves from the system space and handed the other pair to Tang Jili.

  Tang Anan rubbed a layer of mucus, which looked a bit like zombie blood based on its smell and appearance.

  "Tsk, zombies are poisonous." She regretfully took off her gloves and threw them into the trash can.

  It seems that the trip was in vain. I hope not all fruit and vegetable plants are infected.

  "Uh." At this time, a low voice came from behind. When they looked back, they saw Chen Ruolan's eyelashes trembling slightly, her fingers moving slightly, and green light flashing in her palms.

  The light slowly spread out in all directions, covering the entire countryside.

  In an instant, all the dead fruit and vegetable plants seemed to be full of life, and they stretched out their branches and leaves.

  The breeze blows, and the swaying branches and leaves seem to tell the world about their rebirth.

  Surprise flashed in Tang Anan's eyes, not only because of the scene in front of him, but also because
  [Ding, congratulations to the host for finding another savior]

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com