Chp 30

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 30 Skilled like a forensic doctor

  "Why don't you go and have a look." Tang Anan suggested with a hint of interest in his eyes.

  Yan Jili: "Okay." An An will go wherever he says.

  Chen Ruolan tightened her grip on the dagger in her hand. In this environment, she did not dare to take it lightly.

  Seeing that both of them were planning to go to that place, she felt more wary.

  If that family is good people, they can get some time off.

  If it is a group of people with extraordinary strength but ruthless intentions, it may be difficult to deal with them, and it is not necessarily possible for them to stray into the wolf's den.

  Tang Anan observed Chen Ruolan's reaction without leaving any trace. After seeing her expression clearly, he felt satisfied.

  Her reaction was right. If she was unsuspecting, she was doubting the system's choice.

  They came to the vicinity of the house, and the surroundings were silent, as if there was no life.

  Tang Anan glanced around casually with his watery eyes, and suddenly his expression changed.

  She closed her eyes and listened carefully, and in her ears, the faint roar of zombies could be heard.

  Not on the ground, not in the room, the sound seemed to echo in the empty space.

  It will be in, where?

  "Something weird." Tang Anan looked at the house. There were mottled blood stains on the exterior wall, but there was no sign of damage to the doors or windows.

  It stands to reason that as long as there are zombies approaching this area, there will be more or less scratch marks, but there are no traces here, which is strange.

  "Did you hear anything?" Tang Anan looked at the two of them.

  Yan Jili's eyes flickered and his lips pursed slightly. His face darkened, and it was obvious that he didn't hear.

  However, he also noticed something strange about the house.

  "These zombies on the ground still have crystal nuclei in their brains, but they don't have a piece of intact flesh on their bodies. It's a bit strange," he said.

  Chen Ruolan took a look and saw that the zombies were even more disgusting upon closer inspection. She covered her mouth and nose and said helplessly: "Isn't it normal for zombies not to have a good piece of meat?" "It's indeed normal. What's abnormal is that there are holes in the incision

  . Abnormal." Yan Jili stepped on the abnormal places with his shoes, his voice was deep and deep.

  "Incision?" Upon hearing this, Chen Ruolan squatted down and endured the discomfort to get closer to check.

  "It's not like a bite, but more like..." Tang Anan locked eyes.

  The two of them said in unison: "Knife!"

  Tang Anan opened his eyes slightly, a little surprised. There are still people who have nothing to do and use knives to cut zombie flesh?

  And it doesn't look like it was scratched in a fight at all.

  "Could this incision be made by someone inside? If so, I don't want to go in. His technique is like a forensic doctor." Chen Ruolan shook her shoulders.

  "Well, I'm more interested." Tang An'an's bright moon-like eyes were staring ahead on her fair little face, "I'm so curious."

  The one who heard curiosity can kill the cat. Chen Ruolan was a little hesitant.

  "Act according to the opportunity." After saying that, Yan Jili hugged Tang An'an's long legs and walked toward the door.

  Seeing that the two of them had passed by, Chen Ruolan had no choice but to follow them.

  She is just a girl who has just grown up and cannot bear the fear of the unknown. I hope God will be kind to her.

  Chen Ruolan put her hands together and prayed silently.

  Tang Anan stretched out his hand to knock on the door and said loudly: "Is there anyone inside? We want to ask for some water."

  After knocking, he waited quietly.

  Chen Ruolan hid behind Yan Jili so that if there was danger, she would not be knocked down without reacting.

  After a few seconds, there was still no response from anyone inside, but the faint roar of zombies could not be heard.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com