Chp 73

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 73 Strange Village
  After they rested for a while, they got into the military truck in an orderly manner and drove towards the nearest village.
-In
  a courtyard of a certain house in the village, there were roars coming from a room, accompanied by the sound of sharp nails scratching the door.

  The child, about five years old, nervously grabbed his mother's sleeves, his voice trembling and frightened, "Mom, can daddy change back?" The tired-looking

  mother gently touched the child's head, and the whites in her eyes were already filled with tears. Bloodshot, his eyes stayed on the iron door, as if he wanted to look through it to see the man inside.

  She whispered softly: "Yes, your father will change back to his original appearance."

  The ending was low and long, and she murmured in a very firm tone, "I will definitely do it."

  The man inside was her beloved husband. Since the couple got married, There were almost no conflicts. She thought her life would go on like this.

  But I didn't expect that everything would change drastically that day.

  Listening to her husband's mutated roar, her thoughts slowly drifted into the distance, back to the day when the nightmare came.

  The sky that day was shrouded in dark clouds, and everyone took back the clothes they had dried outside as usual.

  Just then, several villagers who had gone out to sell fruit came back.

  Also coming back together was her husband.

  Back in the house, the husband's face suddenly turned blue, and the next second, he suddenly fell to the ground.

  At the same time, high-pitched screams rang out from other houses in the village.

  She came back to her senses, looked up at the sky outside the window, and thought to herself.

  The sky was so dark that day.

  Her husband was hungry again.
-The
  army kept clearing away the zombies blocking the road. Finally, when they were almost exhausted, they saw the smoke rising from a family's cooking stove.

  Everyone was overjoyed and quickly reported it to the major general.

  Chi Yanduo raised his eyes and looked at the village not far away, as well as the rare smoke from cooking in the last days. He pondered for a moment and gave the order, "Advance to the village ahead." "Yes!" The person accepted the order and happily talked to the people around him

  .

  After a while, they came to the only village with smoke coming out in a hundred miles.

  Tang An'an leaned her forehead gently against the glass window, her smart eyes looked into the distance, and her tender lips opened slightly, "It's really curious to see a village where cooking smoke still rises in such an environment." Her voice was very strange

  . It's so light that you can't even hear what she's saying if you don't listen carefully.

  Chi Yanhuai, who was beside her, leaned close to her ear, with a puzzled look on his face. His gentle and gentle voice blew past her ears like a gentle breeze, and asked with a slight tingling, "Did An An discover something?"

  Tang An An looked sideways, turned her head to him, put her tender white index finger gently on her lips, and whispered, "Shh, I'm looking for something interesting." "Interesting stuff?"

  Chi Yanhuai was slightly startled, as if he didn't understand her. mean.

  "It's not confirmed yet. I'll tell my brother when it's confirmed." She winked mischievously, causing Chi Yanhuai to smile helplessly.

  "Okay."

  At the entrance of the village, the army sent a few people to get out of the car to investigate, while the rest were waiting in the car.

  There was a narrow path on the way into the village. They carefully explored the surrounding area and found nothing out of the ordinary before returning to the car to report it.

  "Enter the village." Chi Yanduo put his fingers on the armrest beside him, lowering his eyes and wondering what he was thinking.

  The army entered the village, but before they could reach the house, a small group of people ran out of the village.

  Their faces were filled with joyful smiles, and the light in their eyes was incompatible with this apocalypse.

  It was as if they had no idea what disaster was happening outside.

  But, how is this possible?
  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com