Chp 50

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 50 How could it not work?
  "Well, intuition?" Tang Anan blinked innocently, feeling pure and harmless.

  Chi Yanhuai glanced at her, and after a few seconds, he opened his thin lips and said, "Let's go." There

  was really nothing he could do to her.

  "Okay!" Seeing that he agreed, Tang Anan pulled him and ran towards the backyard.

  As soon as I arrived at the vegetable garden in the backyard, I saw that the plants and vegetables were growing lushly. It seemed that they were being taken care of and carefully taken care of all the time.

  A hint of meaning flashed in Tang Anan's eyes, thinking of what 007 said, he smiled meaningfully.

  Facing the scene in front of him, Chi Yanhuai was surprised and strange. He looked at Tang Anan, who was squatting down to check every plant, and asked, "Didn't you say that there is no one here anymore?" "Well?

  " , there is no one left." Tang Anan nodded seriously and asked the system to detect every plant here.

  Finally, a pea plant with particularly strong energy fluctuations was discovered. There is a shadow on the pea that emits a faint blue light. It is almost invisible and difficult to detect.

  [The plant spirit beast, Pea Spirit, was detected. It has the attack ability of shooting peas, causing certain damage to zombies, and its defense is weak and can be upgraded] After scanning, the system will give the information of the plant.

  "Why does this sound familiar?" Tang Anan looked at the pea essence in front of him carefully and murmured, "It doesn't even look like it." [The

  host guessed it right, it is indeed one of your ancient games on earth. We also think the plant essence in it is of great research value. 】007's tone is extremely serious.

  If Tang Anan hadn't seen it from the evolutionary history of wild history games, she would have almost believed it.

  She couldn't help but ask, "Are there any sunflower essence, cabbage essence, ice pea essence, etc.?"

  [Bingo, the host is really knowledgeable] 007 praised without hesitation.

  Then he added, [But the statement about sunflowers is wrong. The energy absorbed by these vegetation comes from crystal nuclei. The experience of upgrading lies in how many zombies are killed] "I see, then we need quite a

  lot of energy. You really can't relax for a moment." Tang An'an found it a bit funny. Not only did the plant become a spirit, it also became an attacker in a game.

  She suddenly thought, "So this won't be my only plant-type soul beast?" If so, her space would have to build a place dedicated to cultivating soul beasts.

  [Yes, in addition to plant-type soul beasts, animals can be adopted and bound, and spiritual connections can be established for the host to drive.]

  Hearing this, Tang Anan Mo Che's starry eyes flashed brightly, and her tone became interesting, "Qiqi ah , you really gave me a lot of surprises."

  In this way, if these soul beasts can be adopted as one's own, the day when human civilization can be rebuilt will not be too far away. It's a pity that the zombie virus spreads extremely quickly, otherwise human beings would not have to be almost in despair.

  Just as Tang Anan lowered his eyes and thought deeply, a warm and deep voice came from the side, "Anan, what are you thinking about?"

  Seeing that she had been mumbling alone for a long time without moving, Chi Yanhuai checked the surrounding environment. Then he walked to her side again.

  "Ah, it's okay." Tang An'an raised his head and smiled at him, pointing to the pea plant in front of him, and said in surprise, "Brother, look, this pea plant is so beautiful." Its appearance is very spiritual, and it is very similar to the ones around it. The plants form a clear contrast.

  Chi Yanhuai bent down and looked at it for a while, and commented pertinently, "It's good, but it doesn't have any effect on us."

  Tang Anan chuckled lightly, put his hand on the light blue light, "How could it be? Doesn’t it work?”

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com