Chp 27

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 27 You are so good-looking.
  There are ten saviors in total, one of whom is herself.

  Now she met the third savior, but he was the first one to let her witness the miracle before her eyes.

  She can resurrect dead plants and awakens wood-type powers, also known as plant-type powers.

  He can resurrect vegetation and manipulate plants, so he is a good talent.

  I have to say that she really saved the right person this time.

  As if too much energy was released all at once, Chen Ruolan's face turned pale. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the two people in front of her with confusion.

  They seemed to be the two people she saw before she lost consciousness.

  By the way, Ran Ran.
  "Ran Ran." She said, her voice hoarse due to lack of water.

  Chen Ruolan stood up, her center of gravity swaying for a moment, and her arm was supported by Yan Jili who was nearest.

  "You just woke up, don't be too emotional." He reminded kindly.

  Chen Ruolan nodded slightly, "Thank you." Looking around, she realized that this was not near a pharmacy. She grabbed Yan Jili's arm, tightened her grip, and said urgently.

  "Have you seen my sister? Her name is Chen Ruoran, the girl who was next to me when we first met."

  Tang An'an saw that her anxiety was not fake, so she felt doubtful and asked the question: "Don't you Remember what she did to you?"

  This savior cannot be the Virgin Mary. If this is the case, forming an alliance to fight against the enemy in the future may not go smoothly.

  Chen Ruolan's eyes darkened and her voice was solemn, "I remember."

  Her eyes became firm again, "But as long as I live, it is my responsibility as a sister to protect her." "

  When she is safe, I will not Understand." From then on, we parted ways and drew a clear line.

  It turns out that she is a person who regards responsibility as more important than life. Although it is unfair to herself, her responsibility in some aspects is valuable.

  "You have no chance."

  To prevent her from going back to die and injure herself, Tang Anan decided to tell her the truth.

  However, she did not tell her what happened with Chen Ruoran.

  "She's dead. Groups of mutated rats suddenly appeared just now. My brother was carrying you on his back. She ran around in a panic and died among the rats." Chen Ruolan shook her body, her eyes were in disbelief, and her voice trembled

  . : "You said, she is dead?"

  Even if Chen Ruoran pushed her towards the zombies, she did not hate her.

  After all, she was her biological sister who grew up together. Although she was sad, she never thought of letting her die.

  "My condolences." Tang An'an said again: "I advise you to give up the idea of ​​going back to look for her body. Your powers are not aggressive at the moment, and you will only die if you go back." Chen Ruolan lowered his eyes, and a sad aura enveloped his body, and his

  tone Low: "I know."

  Suddenly, he raised his head in surprise: "Superpower?" Did she hear it wrong?
  "It seems that I had a fever before. Why am I fine now?"

  She didn't turn into a zombie, and she didn't know if she should be lucky for a moment.

  Tang An'an saw that she finally cheered up and continued on the topic.

  "Yes, you did have a fever. But you were saved by my medicine, and it also helped you activate the superpowers in your body." "So

  that's it." Chen Ruolan suddenly realized, no wonder she felt like there was extra fluid in her body when she woke up. There is a force running in the body.

  Chen Ruolan carefully observed the little girl about five years old in front of her.

  Her face is clear and white, with clear and bright pupils, full of aura, curved eyebrows, and long eyelashes trembling slightly.

  Her fair and flawless skin exuded a hint of pink, and her thin lips were as delicate as rose petals.

  "My little sister is so beautiful." She admired from the bottom of her heart.

   The ability information in this chapter has been modified~

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com