Chp 69

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 69: Deadly Knife
  "Be careful." When he arrived nearby, Chi Yanhuai's dark eyes were full of caution. After telling Tang Anan to pay attention to safety, he rushed in first.

  The man in military uniform noticed the approach of the two men and immediately yelled, "What are you doing here? Leave quickly!"

  The leader turned over and avoided the monster's claws. He said to his companions: "Evacuate directly and forget about the supplies. !"

  "Yes!"

  "Yes!"

  After receiving the order, the surrounding soldiers quickly dropped their supplies and ran away.

  Tang Anan's face darkened. These monsters are invulnerable and quick to react, so all her skills are of no use at all and she can only rely on superpowers.

  She wrapped these monsters with gold threads, but they were quickly broken free. Their beating speed made it impossible for ordinary people to catch them easily.

  Tang Anan's eyes were sharp and his black eyes were staring straight ahead, and he used his skills to pull the person who was about to be scratched on the chest and stomach away from the attack range.

  For a time, the surrounding buildings were destroyed and the ground was covered with desolation.

  "007, what is this monster?" Tang Anan communicated with 007 while fighting with his supernatural powers.

  [Brain-eating beast, a mutated creature. According to historical records, they are the product of the fusion of various biological mutations. Their characteristics are that their bodies are as hard as metal and their movements are very agile. They like to first scratch the chest and belly of their prey and then suck their brains with their tongues. ]

  "I didn't expect that there would be more and more mutated species in just one month." Tang Anan frowned slightly and moved faster with his hands.

  It didn't work, causing them no real harm at all.

  Her powers can't get in at all!

  Tang Anan said solemnly, "Since they are monsters that have appeared in history and future generations have not seen them, there must be a way to destroy them." "

  What is their weakness?"

  [Neck. Braineaters' heads are closely connected to their bodies, and they appear to have almost no necks, but their necks are hidden in the gaps between their heads and bodies. ]

  "Neck." Tang Anan thought to himself, squinting his eyes slightly and following the movement of the nearest monster, always observing the best place to strike.

  In addition to guns, some of these soldiers also have special powers, but they are consumed too quickly and their bodies gradually weaken. For this reason, most people still use guns and bullets, which can at least delay the attack of monsters.

  Seeing this, Chi Yanhuai used light powers nearby to replenish the energy of the powers for several soldiers, allowing them to quickly recover their physical strength.

  "Thank you." The soldiers sincerely thanked the boy.

  They originally thought that these two children came here because of their talent, but they didn't expect that they were really capable. And their abilities and reaction abilities are no worse than them.

  They had escaped from death several times, and it was they who took them away from danger. This time, it took a short time for him to recover his powers, which really made them completely change, and they didn't know their origins, which was curious.

  "Brother!" Tang An'an blocked the incoming sharp claws, flipped back to the ground, turned to look at Chi Yanhuai who was treating the soldiers, and shouted, "Their necks are their weak point, there is no way to deal with them anywhere else." cause some damages!"

  Upon hearing this, Chi Yanhuai nodded in her direction and also began to look for their weaknesses to attack.

  The surrounding soldiers naturally heard Tang Anan's words. They took a look and wondered: Do these monsters really have necks?

  Tang Anan was inevitably bruised during the fight with these monsters, and a lot of blood flowed out from one spot. She covered the wound in pain, with a very solemn look on her face.

  At this time, the brain-eating beast's sharp claws also arrived, and the sharp long tongue also spit out.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com