Chp 67

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 67 Mutation
  The old man turned around and found two loaves of bread and a bottle of milk in the box on the shelf. He suddenly smiled brightly, with tears glistening in his eyes.

  There is always a road ahead, and he originally thought that this time his hope had failed again.

  His granddaughter has been hungry and has been sleeping all day. Fortunately, she found edible food, otherwise she really doesn’t know what to do.

  When will this day come to an end?

  Watching the old man stuffing bread into the child's mouth with water, but the child seemed to have lost consciousness and couldn't swallow at all. The old man was so anxious that he was sweating profusely. After a while, most of the milk was used, but not much went into the child. in the belly.

  "Let's go." Tang An'an took Chi Yanhuai's hand, looked at the grandfather and grandson beside the shelf, and said softly, "This can only help so much." "Okay." The two quietly

  moved toward the door. , The steps are very light.

  The old man's eyes only stayed on the child and did not pay attention to the movements around him.

  Because the distance was very close, the two of them quickly reached the door.

  When Chi Yanhuai put his hand on the door handle, there was a noise behind them. Tang Anan looked back and saw the old man looking at the child in his arms happily.

  The child's eyes were open and he looked confused. Tang Anan's eyesight was good and he could see that the child's eyes were starting to change.

  Tang Anan's expression turned serious. She quickly scanned the child's body, and finally found a tiny light red wound on her arm.

  With the lessons learned before, Tang Anan took action directly and quickly this time. The golden thread cut through the void and penetrated in front of the child. The thread was wrapped around her neck. With just one thought from Tang Anan, the child's head fell to the ground.

  The old man's eyes widened and he anxiously tried to peel off the golden thread on the child's body. "Why are there so many threads? Xiaohui, don't be afraid. Grandpa will untie it for you right now." "Old man,

  your granddaughter has already It's mutated and can't be kept." Tang Anan said loudly, her dark watery eyes fixed on the child's condition, she glanced at the old man's confused expression, and felt a little unbearable.

  When the old man heard the sound, he was surprised that there was still someone here. His old face showed even more vicissitudes of life, and he said feebly: "Don't hurt her, I only have one grandchild." He hugged the child tightly and refused to let go

  . Watching the blackness in her eyes gradually spread to the whites of her eyes, a small and sad voice came from her throat, soft and faint.

  "Once a human is infected, there is almost no chance of survival. Unless she can awaken her powers, but unfortunately, she has failed to awaken." Tang Anan pursed his lips slightly and said in a deep voice.

  "Child, put your things away." The old man looked seriously, staring at his grandson in his arms, and then looked up at Tang An'an, his attitude softened.

  "I know the consequences. Just go and leave us alone."

  His voice was firm, as if he had already made a decision. I saw the old man's hand gently patting the girl's back, and he slowly hummed a lullaby.

  Tang Anan's eyes flashed with confusion. He couldn't understand what the old man meant, but he vaguely sensed something.

  Chi Yanhuai, who was beside him, saw the old man's determination, patted Tang An'an on the shoulder, and said warmly, "Put it away."

  Tang Anan took a deep look at his grandfather and grandson, and silently put away his powers. She blinked slowly and said to Chi Yanhuai, "Let's go."

  Chi Yanhuai nodded, took Tang Anan's hand and opened the door.

  Behind them, the girl who had lost her restraints suddenly jumped up and bit the old man's neck, biting excitedly.

  In Tang An'an's ears, he could only hear the sound of singing a lullaby getting weaker and weaker, until it became peaceful. She couldn't help but look back and saw the blood of the fallen old man spreading on the ground. The kitchen knife in his hand was full of blood. Next to it, was the girl's black and blue head.

  For a time, the emotions welling up in my heart were mixed.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com