Chp 39

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 39 Really Obedient

  "Yeah." Tang Anan was lifted up softly and cutely, dangling in mid-air. The small one seemed to have no attack power.

  The man sneered and looked at her disdainfully, "Little girl, what can you do if you don't have any ability?" What an ignorant child.

  Tang Anan did not respond to his words, but looked at the silent woman with her head lowered. She shouted: "Sister, please give me the gold jewelry, how about I help you?" The woman looked up at her in shock and looked

  . He looked a little speechless. How can you help me when you are being carried? Why? Are you cute?
  Seeing the woman's obviously distrustful eyes, Tang Anan said with a smile: "I'm serious, I want all the gold jewelry you have, and I will kill all these people for you." A struggle flashed in the woman's eyes

  , The light in her eyes gradually dimmed, and she seemed to give up struggling, and said to the leader of the group: "I'll go with you, let this child go." What's the use? Where can I escape to

  ? With her speed, she will be caught up soon. It was my mistake to catch the child in the first place. Since there was no way ahead, why drag a child with me?

  Seeing that she was about to give up, Tang Anan stopped pretending. She turned her head and looked into the strong man's eyes. The smile on her lips seemed to be hiding a razor blade. Her words made everyone present laugh, "Uncle, go give him a punch." She pointed with her tender fingers. The leading man.

  There was laughter all around, as if they were laughing at the girl's overestimation of her abilities, and were enjoying watching the show.

  Unexpectedly, the man slowly put the girl down, rushed towards the leader quickly and gave a heavy punch. Everyone seemed to hear the sound of the other party's bones breaking, and they all gasped.

  The leader obviously didn't expect this. Not to mention that he didn't expect it. Everyone present except Tang An'an either had their eyes widened or their mouths opened wide, looking extremely shocked.

  The man who was punching regained consciousness. He looked blankly at the man in front of him who was glaring at him, and said dumbfounded: "Brother, why are you looking at me like this?" It's strange that he wasn't standing here just now.

  The man looked back at the place where he was standing just now. It didn't matter if he didn't look. He was startled when he saw a little girl standing where he was before and smiling at him. The smile was extremely weird.

  She opened her delicate lips lightly and said silently: "You really listen."

  His pupils shrank, as if he remembered what happened before. Just now, the little girl was still in his hands, but he appeared in front of his elder brother. It seemed that something else happened that he didn't know about.
  Tang Anan walked up to the woman, looked level with her, looked at her with watery clear eyes, and said in a clear and tempting voice, "Sister, can we do the deal?" The

  woman came back to her senses. As if she had seen a savior, she grabbed Tang Anan's wrist and said urgently: "Do it, I'll do it! I gave them some before, and some are at home." As she said that, she thought of something else, Looking embarrassed, he asked in a low voice: "I'll give you all these things, can you give me some food?"

  This girl is so powerful, she should have some food to survive, right? If there is no food and no jewelry to exchange for, she may die in another way.

  Tang Anan looked troubled and said softly: "I don't have much food. I usually..." She turned to look at the man who was punching and kicking the strong man, and smiled slightly: "I just grabbed it." (This

  chapter over)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com