91-100

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 91 Personality Charm
  Tang Anan looked around, with crisis written all over his face.

  Although this place is somewhat far away from the village, once there is a disturbance, it is difficult not to attract zombies around. Now everyone is exhausted physically and mentally and cannot afford another zombie wave.

  "Brother Yanhuai, I will guard this place. You go back first and tell everyone to be vigilant, so as not to be too late to respond if an emergency occurs!"

  Chi Yanhuai frowned and took a step closer to her, obviously to show that he Won't leave.

  Tang Anan had no choice but to push him gently, "I can handle it here, but if it doesn't work, I can still run away!" "If

  you don't go, I'll be angry!"

  After hearing what she said, Chi Yanhuai turned around. He left, taking three steps and two steps at a time, wishing he could inform everyone and fly back to Tang Anan.

  The Wolf King still stared at Tang An'an fiercely. This wolf had become spiritual. Seeing that Tang An'an had special powers, it naturally did not dare to act rashly.

  Tang Anan took a deep breath, then asked for a piece of meat from the system, raised his hand and threw it to the Wolf King.

  "I didn't mean to hurt you. Really, it's my fault for disturbing your child."

  Tang Anan put away his powers and approached the Wolf King step by step with the baby in his arms.

  The Wolf King purred in his throat, as if to warn Tang Anan.

  Tang Anan held another piece of meat in his hand until he got close to the Wolf King and handed it to him with his own hands.

  The Wolf King kept sniffing and sniffing, and finally took the meat into his mouth.

  When Tang Anan saw this, he felt relieved and stood on tiptoes to touch the Wolf King's head.

  As if sensing that the child in front of him had no ill intentions, and that he was also the father of several wolf pups, the wolf king put away his claws.

  Tang An'an took this opportunity to see the injuries on the Wolf King's body. There were minor injuries caused by Chi Yanhuai's dark power, but there was a very deep wound on the left side, and bright red blood was flowing along the strands of hair. Dripping down.

  Take out a bottle of healing potion to help the Wolf King recover from his wounds.

  Tang Anan made the Wolf King drink half the bottle and poured the rest on its wound.

  The Wolf King noticed the recovery of the wound and rubbed Tang Anan's hand.

  Chi Yanhuai had already rushed back, but stopped when he saw this scene.