Chp 35

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 35 Why

  Yan Jili’s eyes narrowed and he was slightly surprised, “She doesn’t want to eat humans.”

  Chen Ruolan, who was behind him, stepped forward in two steps and endured the visual impact to observe the female zombie’s body, “There are signs of struggle, but the zombie It's normal to struggle." She knelt down and looked at the scraps of meat on the ground.

  "These are not dropped when swallowed. They are most likely part of the meat that was dropped by someone." He looked at the female zombie with complicated eyes. "Either she retains part of her consciousness, or it is the instinct of a human being." It has not been completely wiped out."

  Tang Anan glanced at the man on the ground, "So, is this man raising zombies regardless of their wishes?" "

  You said that when he woke up, he found that his baby had been If we kill him, will we go crazy?" Tang Anan raised a wicked smile.

  She almost had her skin scratched by the floor because of his secret, and he wanted to cut her flesh into pieces and feed it to the zombies? I want to see, have you ever experienced despair?

  She locked her eyes with the female zombie's eyes, as if to see something from her dark pupils. She said slowly: "Do you want to be free?"

  If a normal person retains his consciousness but cannot control the instinct to eat, there will be How painful. Tang Anan said to her with a half-smile, "Or do you want to be completely depraved?"

  "Hoho--" The female zombie glared and let out a hoarse roar.

  Chen Ruolan was so frightened that she sucked in a breath of air, and the surrounding stench was sucked into her chest, causing her to cough violently several times.

  She silently gave Tang Anan a thumbs up. Is it really good to stimulate a zombie who is still somewhat conscious like this?
  Yan Jili raised his lips slightly and said, "Just get used to it." It means that this is how she is.

  Chen Ruolan sighed: "Sometimes I really feel that An An is not like a child."

  Hearing this, Tang Anan showed her an innocent smile like a child, "Sister, what are you talking about?"

  Chen Ruolan: "." So you yourself You think so too, right?
  Tang An'an's fingers stopped on the forehead of the female zombie, and a golden thread slowly penetrated into her head, and whispered: "Tell me your wishes." The female

  zombie stopped struggling, and she stayed there quietly, no matter what. It's up to her to act.

  After a while, Tang Anan chuckled: "That's it."

  The female zombie and the man were a couple before she was alive. Later, someone escaped here and begged them to take them in for a night. The man knew that the recent virus outbreak might cause riots, so he originally refused. He didn't want anyone to break into his home at this special time.

  He said that he was begging to be taken in for one night, but who knew what he had in mind. But the woman couldn't bear it and persuaded her husband to take them in for one night. The husband couldn't resist his wife's persuasion and finally reluctantly agreed.

  Unfortunately, not long after, someone developed a high fever that night. It turned out that someone among their group was scratched by a zombie. Soon, some people turned into zombies, while others turned into people with super powers.

  People with super powers couldn't bear to hurt their teammates, and ordinary people were accidentally bitten by zombies, including a kind-hearted woman. The superpower finally made up his mind to kill the zombies, and also wanted to kill the woman who turned into a zombie.

  But how could the man agree? If this group of people hadn't broken into their home, his wife would not have been innocently implicated. Then, the man used his skills to coax the group of people, and he asked them to kill each other. When there were only two superpowers left, their superpowers had been exhausted, and the man killed them in front of their horrified eyes. .

  Eventually, the group became fodder for his wife, and he no longer trusted intruding strangers.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com