171-180

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 171 Is it good?

  When Tang Anan woke up, it was already dawn. She sat on the bed, rested for a few minutes, and then left.

  Before he could reach downstairs, he heard a burst of fighting. Tang Anan walked up to everyone, feeling very good after getting enough sleep, "What are you talking about?" "

  An'an, you're awake." Lu Skyi said He was eating something when he saw Tang An'an coming and hurriedly swallowed it and said: "He Jiajia has researched a new dish and we are helping to taste it."

  Tang An'an blinked and said: "That's great, I will too. Try it." Tang Anan took the new bowls and chopsticks, tasted them, and found that they were quite delicious, but the ingredients were not fresh enough and were not good for the human body.

  Tang Anan went to the kitchen, and as expected, He Jiajia was still researching new dishes. She told He Jiajia her thoughts.

  He Jiajia smiled bitterly and said: "You also know that it would be nice to be able to taste good food in this end of the world, let alone fresh ingredients and good effects." Tang

  Anan smiled sweetly at He Jiajia and said: " I have a solution for this!" Then he directly entered the space.

  She instantly appeared next to the farmland in her space, where a variety of fruits and vegetables were grown. Because time flows faster in space than outside and is nourished by spiritual springs, the plants here grow quickly and brightly, and are of high quality. Eating it has the effect of improving your abilities and strengthening your body.

  Tang Anan picked an apple and gnawed it, then picked some of the largest and ripest vegetables and put them in her warehouse. Then she appeared at the place where she disappeared before. With a wave of her hand, the vegetables she put in the warehouse disappeared. Appeared in the kitchen.

  He Jiajia was not surprised by Tang Anan's sudden disappearance and appearance, but he was really surprised by the dishes that appeared out of thin air. These dishes are not only beautiful in color, but also large in size.

  Only then did he know what Tang Anan meant by "I have a way to do this".

  "Miss An An, you are so awesome." He Jiajia praised, and others in the kitchen also agreed.

  "Even before the end of the world, few people could grow such a color, right? Not to mention the quality is so good." "Yes, thanks

  to Miss An An, otherwise I would never have seen such a good dish."

  "Miss An An is simply a savior." Several people in the kitchen praised.

  "Exaggerated, exaggerated." Tang An'an's face was about to burst into laughter, "But now that the dishes are available, you can concentrate on studying new dishes!" Tang An'an turned and walked out without disturbing them any more.