Chp 42

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 42 So cute.

  The band-aid stuck to her injured skin. The boy's warm hands gently pinched her white cheeks, and a satisfied smile appeared on the corners of his lips.

  Mo Che's eyes looked at her seriously, and his voice was as clear as a spring. He murmured: "So cute."

  Tang An'an: "!" I'm so cute?
  "I think so too, thank you." Tang Anan looked serious and serious.

  The boy was stunned, as if he didn't expect the girl to answer like this. His chest shook slightly, a pleasant smile appeared on his face, and he said with a smile: "Kid, what's your name?"

  Tang An'an smiled slightly, suddenly approached him and held his handsome face with both hands, pinched it with both hands, and smiled sweetly: "Brother, You are so good-looking. But I want to know your name first."

  Feeling the warmth of his hand on his face, the boy was stunned for a moment, and then a clear laughter sounded, "Hahaha, kid, you really don't want to lose at all. Eat."

  "Then can you tell me your name?" Tang Anan looked at him obediently, with bright eyes.

  "Of course." The young man's face was full of indulgence, and he whispered: "Chi Yanhuai, this is my name."

  Hearing this, the smile on Tang Anan's lips deepened, and her voice was soft and sweet: "My name is Tang An'an, the Tang of the Tang Dynasty, peace and security."

  Chi Yanhuai murmured, "An'an."

  "I'm here!" Tang An'an responded loudly, his eyes as bright as stars.

  Looking at her face, Chi Yanhuai couldn't hold it back. He reached out and pinched her cheek again, "So good."

  Tang Anan "." She suspected that this young man had no resistance to cute creatures.

  like me.

  Seeing that he really had no intention of asking about his origins, Tang Anan had no choice but to take the initiative to talk about it.

  "Brother, didn't you want to ask why I appeared near your house?"

  As long as he asked, she could say that she was separated from her parents. She was so hungry that she climbed a tree to see if there was anything to eat. I didn't expect to meet him.

  Chi Yanhuaifeng raised his eyebrows lightly, looked at her carefully, and then glanced sideways at the tree just now, hesitantly: "Are you hungry?"

  Tang An'an:? ? ?

  You make me feel very unfulfilled.

  Chi Yanhuai looked at her dull look, rubbed her soft hair helplessly, and said, "That's an osmanthus tree with no fruit." He said

  with a trace of pity in his eyes.

  Tang Anan choked, and she lowered her eyes sadly, "I know, I'm just too hungry." Just

  for the sake of the poor child, let me sneak in. Oh no, stay!
  Chi Yanhuai immediately asked in confusion: "You want to eat flowers?"

  Tang An'an shook his head violently and looked at him aggrievedly, "Looking at the plum blossoms to quench my thirst, I'm so hungry."

  Chi Yanhuai's eyes flashed with emotion and pity, but the words in his mouth But Tang Anan choked again, "Your dress is very new and your body looks very clean. You should clean it regularly. Even if you are temporarily separated from your family, you will not be so hungry that you lose your common sense."

  Tang Anan: I suspect you are cheating on me, and I have proof!

  It seems this is the only way.

  She curled her little mouth, her clear eyes became moist, tears rolled in her reddish eyes, and she cried like a kitten, "I, I can't find my parents, I'm so scared." Chi Yanhuai

  's There was a flash of panic in his eyes, and he came to her helplessly and whispered: "You, be good. I will get you snacks."

  Tang Anan cried and hiccupped softly, and she said sadly: "I miss my parents, hiccups." , I want to find my parents. But I’m afraid of being alone. There are many monsters outside."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com