Chp 76

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 76 Outsider

  Under the woman's gaze, Tang Anan said goodbye to her, turned a corner, disappeared from her sight, and walked towards the forest.

  She lowered her eyes and thought about the various doubts in this village, and integrated the information in her mind.

  This village must be weird, but I don't know what secrets it hides. There must also be something inside the iron door that they were not allowed to approach, which they were afraid of but wanted to protect.

  "Did they really never go out?" Tang Anan stepped on the branches and leaves on the ground, making a crisp sound of broken branches and leaves.

  Looking at the darkness in the dense forest, she murmured: "Where will the disappeared village cadres be?"

  Just as she was thinking about it, there was a sudden sound of branches and leaves shaking from the branches nearby. She pursed her lips and quickly He took a few steps back to the side, raised his head, and looked directly at the source of the sound with piercing eyes.

  Taking a closer look, she saw a little girl about two years younger than her.

  She was hugging the tree trunk tightly, looking at her at a loss and timidly, her lips were white and dripping with sweat.

  Tang Anan's expression relaxed, but he did not completely let down his guard.

  She said loudly, "It's dangerous to climb so high. You'd better come down quickly."

  The little girl hugging the tree trunk stared at her in fear and asked, "Who are you? Are you here to live in the village too?"

  Tang An'an A glimmer of light flashed in his eyes, and he thought to himself: too?

  The corners of her lips were slightly raised, and she put on an innocent and sweet smile like a child, and said to the little girl: "Yes, I came here with my brother and the others. I want to rest here for a day before leaving." "Why don't you come down and chat

  . , I haven’t seen friends around my age for a long time,” she said.

  The little girl carefully looked at her for a few seconds, and after seeing that she did not show any malice, she slowly climbed down.

  Tang An'an stared at her with deep eyes, and the smile on her lips continued, "Hello, my name is An An. What about you, what's your name."

  As she said that, she suddenly approached the little girl, almost face to face. , she said softly: "Why do you feel a little afraid of me?"

  Tang An'an tilted his head and said, "Isn't this your home?"

  The little girl grabbed the corners of her clothes that were washed white and kept raising her eyes. Looking at her, she said timidly: "My name is Qiqi. This is my home, but"

  the little girl hesitated, as if she didn't know what to say.

  Tang Anan took her hand and smiled: "But what? I really want to make friends with Qiqi, but Qiqi doesn't seem to like me very much, which makes me a little worried." "No, it's not.

  " The girl looked at the hand she was holding, her face slightly red. She thought for a while, and seemed to have figured it out, and said, "I also want to make friends with An An!" "

  But. But there were some outsiders who came to the village before, those The children all laughed at me for being a poor and poor child, and even threw stones at me." As she spoke, her eyes gradually turned red.

  Tang Anan gently wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes and looked at her tenderly, with distress in his eyes, "How could they do this!"

  The little girl felt the gentle force on her face, and her tearful eyes became bright. She said again, "An'an, you are so kind." "Obviously

  this is your home, why don't the adults in the village drive them away? ?" Tang Anan asked doubtfully.

  Hearing this, a trace of confusion flashed in the little girl's eyes. She lowered her head in despair and said, "The adults are very enthusiastic towards these outsiders. Even if the children in the village are bullied, they don't care." She seemed to be trapped

  . After a few seconds of recalling, he murmured: "Obviously it wasn't like this before, but a month ago the adults still loved us very much."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com