Chp 10

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 10 Someone is targeting you.
  Tang Anan's hearing is very keen. Even if Yan Jili covered her ears in time, she could still vaguely hear the movement inside.

  She didn't want to get involved in this muddy water, but the food she originally brought only lasted for a month, so she had to hurry up and collect more supplies.

  So she has control over this matter.

  "If they are not voluntary, we can rescue them." Tang Anan said seriously.

  "You are not suitable for a child," he hesitated.

  "What time is it now? Who cares about that?"

  You don't know that one year after the apocalypse occurred, ordinary people did not wait to come to rescue.

  In a world where zombies are rampant and food is scarce, some people sell their bodies for a piece of bread.

  Some people even send little girls of several years old into the hands of old men with special habits for their own benefit.

  At that time, there was no law and order, and it was impossible to solve the problem of food and clothing.

  Not many people can retain their humanity.

  This is also the motivation behind her determination to go to the past and change the future.

  Advanced zombies can disguise themselves, but secretly unleash their instincts.

  There is no law in their world, let alone the so-called order at all, only strength and the instinct to eat.

  Smart zombies will disguise themselves to get more prey, while ordinary zombies will just blindly hunt humans.

  It is natural for humans to fall in love with zombies. Even if a newborn is born, there is an 80% chance that he will be mentally disabled.

  And these newborns will eventually enter the mouths of zombies.

  Seeing that she insisted on going in, Yan Jili reluctantly let go of her hand and compromised: "I'll go in front of you." See her as little as possible.

  "Okay." Tang Anan slowly followed him in.

  I thought there would be a group of people to fight, but I didn't expect that everyone inside was doing their own thing. Only a few people looked up at them and continued to do their own things.

  This was completely different from what they had faced on both floors.

  Yan Jili whispered: "Their reactions are too strange."

  Tang Anan pursed her lips slightly. She quietly observed everyone's reactions, walked to a little boy with an indifferent expression, and asked warmly.

  "Brother, have you always stayed here?"

  The boy glanced at her and saw that she was good-looking. He subconsciously looked at a man who was busy, then immediately lowered his head and said in a low voice.

  "New here? I advise you to leave here immediately."

  Tang Anan's eyes were dim, and she squatted next to the boy aggrievedly, "My brother and I have nothing to eat anymore, can we get some food here? "

  There are a lot of food in other places. You can go and have a look elsewhere, but don't stay here."

  As he said that, a man cast an inquiring gaze. A trace of panic flashed in the boy's eyes, and he moved a little to the side to talk to her. Keep distance.

  "Someone is targeting you. If you want to live well, leave immediately."

  The boy asked her to leave frequently, and he didn't know why.

  However, no matter what the reason was, she had never been afraid of these little gongs that could be easily solved.

  Tang Anan looked up at the strange man and suddenly tilted his head and smiled sinisterly.

  The doll in her hand tilted its head and stared at him as she moved, and the surrounding temperature seemed to drop a few degrees.

  The man was afraid and looked away, but his footsteps moved in the direction of the other man.

  The squatting boy naturally noticed something strange. He glanced at the man who came with her but remained silent.

  Looking at the cute little girl in front of him again, he asked in a low voice: "He went to find helpers. Your brother can't defeat them alone." (End of Chapter

  )

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com