Chp 45

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 45 The frail and sick
  Chi Yanhuai sighed and explained: "A while ago, my aunt's son at home got sick, so she took a week off to go back to see her son." No one expected that two days after she left, the world would turn tragic. changes.

  He slowly recounted what happened in the past few days, omitting some explanations.

  He rarely goes out on weekdays. He has been raised alone in a villa due to physical discomfort since he was a child. He is taught by a tutor hired by his parents on weekdays. As for the ingredients and daily necessities, they are all purchased by the housekeeper at home.

  But for some reason, all the people invited by the family took leave of absence and went home overnight, saying that their family members had health problems and were anxious to go back. In the end, only a few people stayed. After the last aunt in the family left, no one set foot in the villa again.

  On the night of the accident, there was chaos and noise outside, with constant crying and fighting. He tried to go out to investigate, but when he went back to the house to get something, he looked down from the second floor and saw all the corpses of dead human beings, and the ones eating on them were all strange and bloody. monster.

  He has been weak and sick since he was a child, and even running normally can't breathe. If he goes out, how can he survive from the mouths of these monsters. Chi Yanhuai made a quick decision and drew the bed curtain, blocking his view.

  Fortunately, there was enough food at home, so Chi Yanhuai calmed down and contacted his parents.

  His father is the person in charge of safety construction and usually works far away from home and has little time to spare. His mother also devotes herself wholeheartedly to scientific research and experiments.

  After his brother graduated from college, he also stayed in the army. As a result, he lived alone for more than ten years.

  After learning about Chi Yanhuai's situation, Tang An'an felt a sense of sympathy for each other. But she is different from him. She has her own small circle and has made a difference in her own place. She has no shortage of friends and will not feel lonely even if her parents are not around for a long time.

  I didn't expect this young man to be so much worse off than me, certainly not compared to her current body and life experience.

  Tang Anan imitated his movements and patted his back with her little hands, her expression soft and cute. She coaxed softly, "I can also accompany my brother." At least for now, she will accompany him.

  There was warmth in Chi Yanhuai's eyes, and he responded softly: "Okay, An Anke must keep his word." "

  Yeah!" Tang An'an nodded heavily, his young face full of sincerity, "I can be my brother's friend, brother. You have me."

  Chi Yanhuai took the small bowl and said to her: "Don't boil it anymore. Eat it quickly. Otherwise it will be cold later."

  Tang An'an agreed obediently and ate until her stomach was full under Chi Yanhuai's feeding. Slightly bulging.

  She complained softly, "I can't eat any more."

  Hearing this, Chi Yanhuai put down the bowl and chopsticks and gently wiped her mouth with a tissue. Putting her on the ground, he said warmly: "Brother, let's go wash the dishes first. Can you go to the sofa to rest for a while?" "

  Yes." Tang Anan ran to the sofa with the doll in his arms and started communicating with the system.

  "Qiqi, what do you think?" How should the frail and sick savior save the world?

  Tang An quietly stared at Chi Yanhuai's back in the kitchen, thinking a little.

  [He also lied to you] 007 scanned Chi Yanhuai's body and made a decision.

  Tang An'an's black eyelashes raised slightly, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, and his tone was suspicious, "You said, he lied to me?" But it makes sense when you think about it. Who would confide in a strange child they just met? real experience.

  [His life experience is not lying to you]

  "What do you mean?"

   The occupations in the article are all fictitious, please do not explore.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com