Chp 20

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 20 Discovered
  "Okay." Seeing that Tang Anan had made up her mind, he asked her again: "If I carry her, you will have to leave by yourself." He raised his eyebrows slightly.

  "Okay." Tang Anan responded readily.

  Chen Ruoran decided to take Chen Ruolan away after looking at the two of them for a few words. She quickly stopped in front of them and said anxiously: "What about me?" "

  You have hands and feet, you can walk by yourself." Tang Anan smiled, Ask Yan Jili to carry Chen Ruolan on his back.

  After saying that, the two of them turned around and pushed the door open, completely ignoring Chen Ruoran behind them.

  The end of the world has just arrived, and most people think about food, while very few people think about medicines, so there is no one in this pharmacy.

  Although there was no one there, there were a few scattered zombies, which seemed to have mutated or not escaped.

  Chen Ruoran glared at Tang Anan fiercely from behind. After hesitating for a moment, a few more zombies slowly moved towards this side.

  Her face turned pale, and without caring about anything else, she hurriedly opened the door and went in.

  When several zombies staggered towards them in the entrance shop, she immediately covered her mouth to stop the scream that almost escaped her lips.

  She didn't hear any screams, but Tang Anan's eyes showed satisfaction. If she couldn't control her screams and held her back, she would definitely let Yan Jili throw her out.

  Chen Ruoran followed them tremblingly, trying to reach out and grab Yan Jili's sleeves to feel safe.

  But she didn't know if Yan Jili had eyes behind him, and she couldn't touch his clothes.

  After trying several times without success and almost sending himself into the mouths of zombies, Chen Ruoran gave up decisively, but did not dare to leave them even half a step.

  Tang Anan held the doll in his left hand and continued to harvest the zombies with his right hand.

  Soon, with the cooperation of Yan Jili, the zombies in the pharmacy were completely cleared.

  Seeing the tacit understanding between the two, Chen Ruoran behind him was not only amazed, but also had complex emotions of envy and jealousy in his heart.

  Why, why can even a child inspire supernatural powers, why does she have nothing!

  She didn't become a zombie or a person with powers, but she was still an ordinary human being, and she was not willing to accept it.
-Put
  Chen Ruolan on the chair, let her lean on her back, and gave her the medicine to drink, and then the two of them went to collect the medicine.

  Chen Ruoran, who witnessed the whole process, had a hint of gloom in his eyes.

  She must have given that bitch Chen Ruolan something good to eat, no wonder she had to be afraid of her mutation.
  Since they wanted to collect medicines, they would definitely need them in the future, so she had to get some more as spares.

  Thinking about it, she immediately walked towards the medicine section and put them all into the bag without even looking at the names on it.

  Tang Anan felt a little funny when he saw it, and reminded him casually: "It's useless for you to take so much. You can't eat it as food, and you can't carry so much." Even

  people with super powers cannot blindly raise funds without a purpose. Doing this can only There is no upside to the downside.

  What's more, if only one person acts, without awakening the space ability, these things will not bring convenience in the future.

  It will also become a burden in action.

  "You take care of me!" Chen Ruoran paused, but did not stop what he was doing. Instead, he retorted fiercely to Tang An'an.

  "Well, that's right. Your life and death have nothing to do with me." Tang Anan smiled, her fingertips brushed over the target medicine, and all the medicines she touched were taken into her space.

  "You, where are those medicines?!" Chen Ruoran, who witnessed her operation from the corner of his eye, was shocked.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com