Chp 38

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 38 Should I change the gold jewelry
  ? Tang Anan: "." So she still has to get close to the person in the villa area first?

  Opening the map navigation and activating the voice mode, Tang Anan followed the directions of the voice and headed towards the villa area. On the road, buildings collapsed, passers-by fled, and zombies chased them. The coming of the end of the world has destroyed countless families and plunged countless people into despair.

  Soon after, the whole city began to lose power, and at night, it would be plunged into darkness. Without anyone to produce, food will be used up, items will be consumed, and the human night will eventually lose its light.

  We were getting close to the villa area. At a glance, there was no one guarding the door. It looked lifeless, as if there was no one inside. But Tang Anan knew that most of the people inside had already obtained the first batch of qualifications to leave the occupied city, and were just waiting at home for the arrival of the rescue army.

  Tang Anan stepped forward, and at this moment, a figure bumped into him quickly. Tang Anan instinctively ducked sideways, and the figure fell to the ground, and only heard a muffled groan.

  "Don't run!" Not far away, a group of men chased after him.

  Tang Anan didn't want to meddle in other people's business and wanted to walk elsewhere, but someone on the ground grabbed his ankle.

  She looked down speechlessly, "Why are you dragging me with a child?" Can I still help you fight?
  Taking a closer look, she saw a woman with messy clothes and a beautiful face, but she looked a little dirty. Tang Anan helplessly tried to pull out his foot, but she grabbed it hard.

  The woman begged softly, "Please, help me." Apart from that group of people, she saw no other living people here. Catching the little girl to ask for help is nothing more than seeking medical treatment indiscriminately. In fact, she was already a little desperate.

  Before Tang Anan could speak, the group of men had already arrived in front of them and surrounded them. One of the men came out and cursed the woman on the ground.

  "You bitch, you just want to leave after taking my bread? No way!"

  The woman shook her head in panic and wailed: "Obviously I exchanged the gold jewelry for you, and you agreed." She cowered in fear. , the lowered head shook uneasily, the shoulders shook slightly, and he was very afraid.

  "Bah! Can that piece of shit be used as food at this time?" The man pinched the woman's chin in displeasure and said coldly: "It's an advantage for you to spend one night with me, how dare you despise me?!" The

  woman Forced to raise her head, the distorted face of the man in front of her came into her eyes. Her pupils shrank and she subconsciously shrank back. In panic, she inhaled the man's foul breath.

  Her face turned pale and she let out a reflexive yue. Seeing that the woman was so disrespectful to him, the man became angry and wanted to drag her away.

  "Wait." Tang An'an, who had been playing the invisible man, suddenly said and grabbed the woman's hand. Her clear eyes were as bright as stars. She stared at the woman and asked, "Do you have gold jewelry?"

  For Tang Anan, gold jewelry is never too little, not too much. In order to meet his daily needs, of course, more and more gold jewelry is too much. The more the merrier, as her system needs them to replenish energy.

  The woman was stunned and stammered: "Yes, but..."

  "Hey, little girl, why are you joining in the fun? Go home and drink milk from your mother!" the man shouted angrily.

  "Mom said that those who are rude are not good children." Tang Anan corrected him with disapproval, "What you are doing is wrong."

  The man snorted coldly, waved his hand, and a strong man came out and reached out to grab Tang Anan's back collar.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com