Chp 17

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 17 Obtaining Energy
  A bed and a table, similar to an ordinary poorly decorated room.

  Tang Anan touched her chin: "Yeah." She lay down on the bed and felt it: "Although, the bed is really soft." "

  It seems that if I have to sleep in the open air in the future, I will have a place to rest, so I will start to arrange it. Let's have a little nest."

  As he said that, Tang Anan selected a set of quilts, wallpapers and other items from the warehouse, and clicked one-click modification to successfully complete the decoration.

  "So beautiful." She praised her taste.

  "When will I, who is poor, be able to own a big house?" Tang Anan pretended to hide his tears.

  [As long as the host wants to, he can own the entire base in the future]

  "I do have this idea, but I have to solve my own problems first."

  [This host does not have to worry, you can use redemption points to unlock more functions, including Expand the house]

  "How to obtain exchange points?"

  [I can obtain energy from these three items, strange stones, gold, and jade, thereby providing you with exchange points to unlock more skills]

  "Are you referring to these?" Tang Anan asked from He took out all kinds of beautiful stones from the warehouse, "I think they are pretty, I want to keep them for when I am bored." [

  Yes, the current exchange ratio is 1:100]

  "Then change them all." Beautiful stones Just pick it up later.

  [Detect strange stone energy, obtain energy, and successfully withdraw 1,000 redemption points] In

  the question and answer room, Tang Anan learned about the new functions from 007.

  For example, 10,000 exchange points can open the mall, which contains equipment, medical supplies, fruits and vegetables, meat, dairy products, baked goods, drinks, stationery, tools, clothing, etc., with a wide variety of items.

  In addition, there are special props available for purchase.

  There are also open livestock farms, energy hot springs, etc. that require the use of exchange points.

  These could bring her more convenience, but currently she looked at the pitiful one thousand points in her attribute column and fell into deep thought.

  There is a long way to go and hard work is still needed.
-After
  resting in the room for a day, Tang Anan was full of energy and felt that he could kill a thousand zombies with one punch. He asked the system.

  It turns out that the room in the space also has the function of restoring energy and soothing nerves.

  No wonder it's more comfortable than sleeping in reality.

  After waking up, Tang Anan estimated that the time was almost up and left the space.

  When she returned to the back seat of the car, she saw a man with his eyes closed and sweat on his forehead. She took out a handkerchief to wipe his sweat and took his temperature.

  The fever is almost gone, and the evolution is about to be completed.

  A quarter of an hour later, Yan Jili's fever subsided. He slowly opened his eyes and felt that his whole body was full of strength.

  He used his thoughts to release the energy flowing in his body, and a fire suddenly appeared in his palm. This fire was very strong and had extremely strong vitality.

  "Not bad, Assistant Yan." Tang Anan praised: "Fire superpower, level one."

  However, his experience value has reached half, and I believe he will be upgraded soon. And
  [when the savior is detected, the host can add him to the team]

  It turns out that Assistant Yan is also one of the saviors. It is much easier to deal with familiar people than unfamiliar people.

  Tang Anan took a look at his data.

  [Name: Yan Jili

  Age: 25
  HP: 100
  Stamina: 100 Power
  : Fire Power User

  Level: Level 1 (100/200)

  Identity: Savior]

  There are still 100 experience points left, so take him with you before leaving. Weird.

  Originally, she thought that the cleaning task would take ten days and a half instead of a month, but now it seems that it will only take a few more days.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com