Chp 14

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 14 You don’t seem to have a good temper.

  Tang Anan’s mouth was flat and her deer-like eyes were shining with water. She ran to Yan Jili aggrievedly.

  His voice was choked: "Brother, that person is so fierce. An An is so scared." Yan Jili,

  who was hugged to the thigh, let out a muffled laugh and immediately changed to a worried expression.

  He picked up Tang An'an and comforted him softly: "Don't cry, don't cry. He is bad, so we don't want to play with him." "

  Well, we don't play with bad people!" Tang An'an was full of childishness.

  Liang Zehan: "."

  Afraid? Who was the person who shot that cleanly just now?
  "My sister is also kind-hearted, but she can't stand the way a man would hit a woman." "

  Usually, when children get used to playing with toy guns, they accidentally shoot them. Sir, please don't argue with the children, right?"

  Yan Jili endured . Smiling and speaking without apology.

  After saying that, Tang Anan in his arms nodded seriously: "Yeah, toy gun, beat the bad guys."

  Liang Zehan: The fist is strong.

  He glanced indifferently at the man beside him.

  Luo Zhiqiang said nothing, completely losing his arrogance. He stood next to Liang Zehan, his head lowered and he didn't know what he was thinking.

  "Luo Zhiqiang, please explain." Liang Zehan tossed the metal ball in his hand. Although he was speaking to Luo Zhiqiang, his eyes kept staring at Tang Anan.

  Tang Anan felt his intense gaze and covered her face shyly.

  "Brother, although I look very cute, you should not stare directly at the children."

  Under Liang Zehan's increasingly dangerous gaze, she added without fear of death.

  "You look like a human trafficker who is greedy for children. This is not good, not good."

  He said, nodding as if nothing was wrong.

  Yan Jili, who was watching, couldn't bear it anymore. He lowered his head and laughed muffledly, his shoulders shaking.

  Suddenly, a metal ball flew towards Tang An'an, chasing her head. Almost no one could react to this action.

  Liang Zehan had a cynical smile on his face, and his intention was very obvious.

  In an instant, the metal ball stopped in front of Tang An'an. In front of the object wrapped in gold wire, there was Tang An'an's meaningful smile.

  "Yeah, this big brother's temper doesn't look very good."

  Under Liang Zehan's surprised gaze, there was only a "bang" sound, and the metal ball he threw returned to him with a critical strike.

  He covered his forehead in pain, not daring to look down on the little girl not far away.

  This girl is a superpower, but she is different from other superpowers, and her abilities are completely above his.

  Just now, the golden thread penetrated into his brain along with the sphere, causing a moment of great pain.

  It should be a spiritual superpower, but not exactly.

  Seeing that Liang Zehan was injured, Luo Zhiqiang quickly wanted to go forward to check, but Liang Zehan waved his hand to stop him. He put on a serious look and faced Tang An'an: "Sorry." Looking at the

  man holding her again, he looked relaxed and completely unworried. The color looks more like it has faded away from the smile.

  No wonder this man never took action. It turned out that the girl had the right to speak from beginning to end.

  A sweet smile appeared on Tang Anan's face, "He seems to be very afraid of you, so you are the boss here?"

  Liang Zehan frowned slightly: "You don't deserve the title of boss, you are just staying here with your brothers."

  " Staying temporarily?" Tang Anan pointed casually, "Those are your people too? I can see how reluctant they are on their faces." The

  movements of the group of people were chaotic, their clothes were not covering their bodies, and it was very annoying to look at.

  Liang Zehan looked along her fingertips, and the scene he saw made him frown, and he replied.

  "Whether you believe it or not, they are not my people. As for other people's choices, I will not interfere."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com