Chp 60

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 60: All die.

  Zhao Yanke's eyes turned cold, and he stretched out his hand to pull Li Yingying to his side. He looked at the woman in front of him impatiently with an indifferent expression, and asked in a deep voice: "What's going on?" Before Chao Xi could answer, what followed

  was What was transmitted caused the expressions of those present to change drastically. "Ho ho -" The twisted bodies walked slowly, looking like zombies with ugly faces. At a glance, there were probably dozens of them.

  "Did you open the back door?!" Zhao Yanke's eyes were full of anger, and a long piece of metal solidified in his palm, and he pierced the forehead of the nearest zombie with a stick. The zombie's black eyes stared straight at him and twitched twice. Then fell to the ground.

  "No, it wasn't me, I didn't drive it." Chao Xi ran to Li Yingying again and grabbed her hand, "Yingying, I was wrong, please forgive me." Li Yingying felt weak when she saw her frightened look

  . , after all, they have been classmates for two years, but she actually feels uncomfortable seeing her looking like this now.

  As soon as Zhao Yanke saw Li Yingying's expression, he knew that she couldn't bear this woman Chao Xi anymore. He sighed helplessly and said to them: "Stand still, I will take care of these things." After saying that, Zhao Yanke rushed forward with a stick

  . , he was young, strong, and fast, but he couldn't withstand the siege of zombies and almost got scratched first. Li Yingying felt anxious for him, but her special power was water, which could only provide a small amount of water resources at the moment and was not offensive at all.

  It would be nice to have a handy weapon.

  Just as she was looking around for something that could be used as a weapon, Chao Xi next to her pulled her, handed her a dagger, and said to her anxiously: "I took this from them. It works, go and help."

  All of their weapons had been confiscated when they were tied up, and now the other two boys were equally unarmed. Those two boys were just ordinary people, but they had good skills and excellent physical fitness, so they went out together.

  "Thank you." Li Yingying looked at her deeply, rushed into the zombie group, and shouted to Zhao Yanke, "I'm here to help you!" Zhao Yanke paused for a moment, not

  caring about anything else, and could only say one sentence : "Be careful."

  Li Yingying used all her strength to beat the zombie, and swung the dagger in her hand towards the zombie's neck. In an instant, a male zombie was less than half a meter away from her, and its bloody mouth was about to attack her.

  Li Yingying stabbed the zombie with her knife very confidently, but she didn't notice the meaningful smile on Chao Xi's face in the safe place. The other two boys were so focused on the battle that they had no time to care about the emotions of the people around them, so they didn't realize anything was wrong.

  When Tang Anan and the others came in, they happened to see a girl stabbing a dagger into the zombie's head. However, they never thought that the zombie did not stop moving forward or fall down, but instead bit the girl's neck with its blood plate open, and the blood flowed out. It spurted out, knocking the girl down under her disbelieving gaze, and zombies swarmed around to devour her.

  "Yingying!" Zhao Yanke's pupils trembled, and he looked at the scene in front of him with trembling liver and gallbladder. He went crazy and turned into countless sharp metal forces to stab at the zombies that were lying on the girl's body to eat. His face became paler and paler, and finally He fell weakly to the ground, staring at the girl covered in blood with desperate eyes.

  The boys around him also let out mournful shouts and raised their fists forward to hit the zombie's head, as if they had lost their minds.

  Chao Xi's chest in the corner shook, and the curve of his lips became wider and wider, and he laughed wantonly, "Hahahahahahaha, go to hell, go to hell. It's really good." (End of this chapter

  )

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com