Chp 5

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 5 There are many monsters up there.
  "You believe him when he says he has no scratches on his body?" She pointed to a corpse not far away, "Didn't he say before that he had no wounds on his body?" Everyone's eyes were focused on

  that body. On the corpse, the skin was blue and black, and the nails were black and long and pointed. This was a zombie that had been killed.

  The young man's face turned ugly. I don't know if it was because he remembered bad memories or was unhappy about being humiliated by a girl.

  Maybe both.

  "Unless they check us." The girl said again, looking at this handsome and strong man.

  The young man knew what her real intention was from her eyes, and he yelled angrily: "Nonsense!"

  Yan Jili frowned in disgust. The girl's gaze made him feel a little uncomfortable.

  "You go check that girl."

  "Wouldn't it be better if you go check that kid? I want to check him."

  "No!"

  The two started arguing.

  Yan Jili was impatient. In theory, it was indeed necessary to check, so just bear with it.

  Before he could say anything, Tang Anan held his arm down.

  Yan Jili looked down and saw that she was not even a little bit scared at this moment.

  Tang Anan patted his shoulder comfortingly: "I know what you are thinking, there is no need."

  "We are going up to fight, not staying here waiting for rescue like others."

  She raised her head and glanced at the girl who had been nagging, and said softly: "Those who are disobedient, just give them a beating." ."

  Upon hearing this, Yan Jili immediately pressed her hand.

  "Don't take action yet."

  "Why?" Tang Anan looked back in confusion.

  "There is a big gap between people's hearts. If they know you have special powers, they will definitely plot against you." "

  I'm not afraid of their IQ, but there is no need to worry in the face of absolute strength." She frowned.

  She will kill a few of them as they come.

  "I know your strength, but after all, not everyone can keep their heart and not be greedy." Yan Jili touched her head and explained.

  "There aren't many people like me who can't bear to be dissatisfied." He said half-jokingly.

  Tang Anan pondered for a moment and raised his eyes: "Okay."

  People's hearts are fickle, and some people are willing to do whatever it takes to get something, even dirty and despicable means.

  Then keep a low profile, but it will be fine if you attack from the dark. Tang Anan blinked and looked at Yan Jili without saying a word.

  Yan Jili: "!" He felt that this girl's smile was a bit malicious.

  Tang Anan sweetly called him: "Brother."

  Yan Jili: "?"

  "Don't be like this, I'm afraid."

  Tang Anan: "Don't be afraid, look."

  "What?" Yan Jili still couldn't figure out her intention.

  The next second, he felt that his hand began to lose control, and the two people who were still arguing over there were instantly lifted up through the air.

  Hearing only a few screams, Yan Jili came back to his senses and looked at his hands wrapped in gold wire. It was self-evident.

  "Ah, brother, why did you pick them up?"

  She smiled so innocently that no one could bear to say harsh words to her.

  Yan Jili still didn't understand anything at this moment. He smiled helplessly and said, "You!" He

  turned to look at the two people who were still struggling in the air and said, "Two of you, actually we don't mean any harm. We just feel that you have been fighting for too long. Take a break, do you believe it?"

  Well, he didn't even believe it when he said it.

  Young man: "?" I believe you.

  Girl: "!" This man is so strong.

  "Did you do it?!" The young man glared at Yan Jili in horror and vigilance.

  Yan Jili twitched his lips, no one would believe him even if he said it wasn't him.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com