Chp 55

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 55 I'm Worried About You
  [Arrived at Destination]

  As the system beeped, Tang Anan looked at the convenience store in front of him, which was not as big as a convenience store. He gestured with his hand to indicate the height of the door and raised his eyes to look at Chi Yan. Huai said: "It's so high."

  Chi Yanhuai's warm voice overflowed, "Yes, this looks like a supermarket, or a large one."

  Tang An'an nodded in agreement, she poked 007 and asked her doubts.

  007 signaled her to stand on tiptoes, and Tang Anan stood on tiptoes obediently, "What then?" she asked.

  007 [Look at the signboard]

  Tang Anan looked up, his eyes paused on the huge signboard, which read, [Super Large Brand Convenience Store]

  Tang Anan was silent.

  Chi Yanhuai, who followed Tang Anan's gaze, also fell silent.

  The two of them coughed in unison.

  Chi Yanhuai held her hand with clear joints and walked inside, "Let's go in and see if there is anyone you are looking for inside."

  Tang An'an obediently let him hold her and looked forward. His legs clicked as he strode forward.

  Chi Yanhuai realized her actions, squatted down and picked her up directly, with a low and gentle voice: "I'll hold you and let's go." With a

  wave of his right hand, the black liquid corroded the approaching zombies and turned them into a pool of unpleasant smell. of slime.

  "Brother is so awesome!" Tang Anan praised without hesitation.

  Tang Anan had seen how unfamiliar he was at the beginning. Chi Yanhuai was almost scratched by zombies several times, but it was her secret efforts that prevented him from being really hurt.

  "You still need to practice more." Chi Yanhuai's thin lips curled up slightly, with a smile in his eyes.

  Obviously Tang Anan's praise was very useful to him.

  "I will be as powerful as my brother in the future." Tang Anan looked at him with a hint of admiration.

  "Okay." Chi Yanhuai touched her little head gently, lowered his head and said back to her: "Brother, I'm waiting for you to become more powerful than my brother."

  Tang Anan rubbed his hand and chuckled, " An An will definitely do it."

  The two came to the glass door, which was locked from the inside.

  "It's so quiet." Tang Anan glanced inside and saw no one.

  "007, re-lock Li Yingying's position."

  [Received instructions, re-detected, locked target Li Yingying, about ten meters away from the host]

  "How could it be?" Tang An'an lowered his eyes in thought.

  It's too quiet inside, and no matter how careful you are, it's not so well hidden that no one can see it.

  Only those who deliberately ambush would need to do this.

  But why? Isn't it just Li Yingying's group of people? If so, it makes sense.

  "There's something wrong inside." Chi Yanhuai looked carefully and made a decision immediately, "It might be dangerous."

  "Are An'an afraid?" Chi Yanhuai asked her.

  Tang Anan immediately lowered her head to cover up the slight sneer that escaped from her mouth. Afraid? If Yan Jili was here, he would probably ask her if she wanted to do it directly.

  However,
  Tang Anan raised his head, glanced timidly inside, then raised his eyes to look at Chi Yanhuai, and uttered one word in a soft and waxy voice, "Afraid." Sure enough, a worried look appeared on Chi Yanhuai's face

  . , he looked around and said to her in a negotiating tone: "Then let me put you in a safe place first, okay? I'll help you bring them out." "No." Tang Anan shook his head

  , Obviously disagreeing with this idea, she grabbed Chi Yanhuai's collar and said in a muffled voice, "I want to go." "

  Huh?" Chi Yanhuai was a little confused.

  "I'm worried about my brother getting hurt." She pursed her pink lips slightly and raised her eyes to stare at him.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com