Chp 72

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 72 Cute
  Tang Anan looked up at him, his clear eyes full of intelligence, "I fell down while climbing a tree and was picked up by my brother. Hello, Brother Chi."

  Chi Yanduo tugged at the corner of his lips and said with a faint smile: "You kid, you are not afraid of life."

  Especially after experiencing so many things.
  He learned from the officers and his brother about everything they encountered when they went out. This girl is far from what she appears on the surface. simple.

  It's very powerful, but I don't know where it comes from, so let's keep it under observation for now.

  Chi Yanduo raised his eyebrows slightly and spoke in a low voice. He patted his younger brother on the shoulder, with a calm expression on his face, and said, "Protect the people you brought." "Yes." Chi Yanhuai's black eyes were dyed with ink

  . Shang Xinse, he knew that his eldest brother agreed to An An's stay.

  After speaking, Chi Yanduo called everyone together and began to announce what had just happened. This was followed by discussions in another location with close subordinates.

  Everyone who knew what happened had a heavy look on their face. Their moods were as deep as the abyss. They were sad for the sacrifice of their comrades and also uneasy about the future.

  At this time, Tang Anan was sitting on a small chair nearby, quietly watching their discussions.

  Chi Yanduo's green and slender fingers tapped on the smooth stone tabletop, and his piercing eyes narrowed slightly as he said.

  "Yan Huai has already joined us, which saves me worries. Now our goal is to rescue other people in the villa area. Let's find a place to rest along the road and rest for the night."

  Chi Yanhuai: "Okay."

  Officer: "Yes."

  Tang An'an on the side had bright eyes and nodded obediently: "Yeah!"

  Chi Yanduo raised his eyelids slightly, a smile leaked from his eyes, his thin lips He slightly hooked up and said to the younger brother beside him, "Your new sister is quite cute."

  Chi Yanhuai stretched out his slender white hands and rubbed her little head, the affection in his eyes almost overflowing, "An An Of course it's cute."

  Tang An'an grinned, handed the doll in his arms to Chi Yanduo, and asked, "Isn't Qiqi cute?" The

  lifeless doll in her hand with empty eyes heard her call, The dark eyes were spinning in their sockets, as if they suddenly came to life.

  The doll asked the stern man in front of him with a smile, and a mechanical voice sounded, "Isn't Qiqi cute?" A deep

  meaning flashed in Chi Yanduo's eyes, his thin lips were slightly pursed, his eyes were deep, and his hand was pressed on the doll's golden curls. , a magnetic and deep voice overflowed: "Cute."

  The doll giggled after hearing this, as if she really felt the joy of being praised.

  The action of the doll did not scare these people, but it did frighten the officer on the side. However, he quickly calmed down and looked at the doll with a delicate face that looked like a real person in shock.

  He asked in a low voice: "Remote control doll?"

  The doll turned to look at him, the curvature of the corners of its lips getting wider and wider, but it did not answer his question, but gradually turned back into an ordinary doll.

  Tang Anan gently touched the doll's silky blond hair and smiled at the officer, "Don't worry, brother, she won't hurt innocent people." The

  officer glanced at the doll again doubtfully and nodded, "Yes."

  He He is not afraid of anything, even if the Brain-Eating Beast wants to pierce his head, he will not be afraid at all. But this kind of supernatural thing can really scare him half to death!

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com