161-170

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 161 Heartbeat
  On the roof of a low-rise building, a man is tall and muscular, with a face as clear as a sculpture, and an angular face that is extremely handsome. He looks bohemian on the outside, but the sparkle in his eyes is something that should not be underestimated.

  He has thick black hair that reaches his ears, and his blue eyes under his sword-shaped brows seem to be surrounded by mist, making it difficult to see his emotions clearly. A dazzling smile played on his lips.

  Next to him was a leopard with beautiful stripes. There seemed to be emotions surging in his eyes, as if someone had opened his mind.

  Looking down from his angle, he could clearly see the movements of everyone downstairs, including them.

  On the ground, a girl with plump eyebrows was obediently letting the man behind her tie her hair. His eyes were as clear as water, as warm as jade, and seemed to contain deep affection. There was a hint of vagueness floating on the corner of his lips. A smile makes people feel warm and friendly.

  The girl leaned against his chest affectionately, her silky hair slipped from the man's fingertips, scattered obediently on his shoulders, and was gently stroked by the man.

  A decent-looking ponytail was completed. Although it was not so pretty when it was stuck into the ground, the girl happily threw herself into the man's arms and happily talked to him.

  Qin Yuxun's eyes darkened, his fists were slowly clenched, the air pressure was extremely low, and emotions full of hostility were rushing around in his chest.

  The leopard next to him sensed his master's emotions and scratched the ground with his claws angrily, staring at Chi Yanhuai with extremely fierce eyes.

  Qin Yuxun's eyes were focused on Chi Yanhuai, and he sneered. He patted the leopard's head with a sharp-jointed hand, and said in a magnetic and deep voice, "Go." As soon as he finished speaking, the leopard's figure flashed and disappeared

  .

  After a while, chaos broke out among the soldiers, and a group of mutated animals frantically chased these soldiers, most of them intending to pounce on Chi Yanhuai.

  On the roof, Qin Yuxun looked at this scene, and the smile on his lips became even wider. Suddenly, an inquiring gaze came over him. He looked at her, took a breath, pursed his lips slightly, smiled wantonly at her, and left.

  Tang Anan looked at the familiar figure and instantly understood something.

  She grabbed Chi Yanhuai's hand and said with a serious expression, "Let's act separately. These are not ordinary things."

  They are extremely aggressive, faster than other animals, and their bite force is even more amazing.

  Chi Yanhuai nodded. Just from the mutated animals that attacked him, he could tell that these animals were not ordinary infected animals. They had specific goals and organizations, and they could not be allowed to continue.