101-110

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 101

  Becoming friends with her was also an accident.

  You should pay more attention to her in the future, I always feel that Qiqi's current state is a bit strange.

  The girl's breathing gradually calmed down, and a trace of fatigue appeared on Chi Yanhuai's face, but otherwise there were no adverse reactions.

  Only Tang An'an knew that the ability and storage capacity of the second-level healing power user were much higher than those of the first-level one, while Chi Yanhuai's power storage bar was reduced by half.

  Sure enough, the human body's own diseases are difficult to cure using supernatural powers.

  However, she remembered that an eighth-level healing power user could completely cure human diseases.

  It's a pity that no one can quickly upgrade to level eight in the early days of the apocalypse.

  Tang Anan handed him the energy supplement as usual, and Chi Yanhuai drank it without hesitation.

  Qiqi's eyes were strange and she muttered: "What is this?"

  Tang Anan cast his eyes on Qiqi, who had lowered her eyes, and whispered: "Qiqi, let's talk when we get to the base."

  Qiqi was called by her. Name, a trace of panic flashed in his eyes.

  She forced a smile and said timidly: "Are An'an blaming me for being nosy? I'm sorry, I'm too worried about brother Yan Huai."

  Tang Anan smiled, didn't say much, just walked over and patted her. Shoulders, tone soft and gentle.

  "Qiqi, I still like you better than before."

  Qiqi was startled, and the smile on her lips disappeared. She pursed her lips, pretending not to know what she was talking about.

  Tang An'an: "It doesn't matter, we'll talk about it later."

  Leaving Qiqi with her disguised smile behind, Tang An'an returned to Chi Yanhuai.

  The girl was successfully rescued. When she regained consciousness, she gratefully thanked the two people who treated her.

  Seeing Chi Yanhuai's face clearly, the girl's eyes flashed with surprise. However, her eyes only stayed on Chi Yanhuai for a moment and then moved away.

  Her voice was a little weak, and she looked at Ling Qiuyuan, who was also weak not far away, and thanked her again.

  "Sister, thank you."

  Her tone was full of sincerity.

  Ling Qiuyuan, who had been worried about the girl's condition, was completely relieved and wanted to go forward to check her physical condition.