Chp 3

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 3 Hello, when my new assistant
  saw this, most of the crowd dispersed and ran out in disorder.

  "Protect them to retreat, quickly!"

  "Okay." Realizing that something was wrong, the young man gritted his teeth, glanced at him one last time, and immediately turned around to protect the person he had just rescued and headed towards the elevator.

  His eyes were red and he was holding back the wetness in them.

  If possible, he would not want to protect these people, but stay and die with his eldest brother.

  A hint of deep meaning flashed in Tang Anan's eyes, the faint light of the golden thread danced on her fingertips, and she smiled in the dark.

  Anyone who can fight mutated zombies so many times is not an ordinary person. She has taken a liking to this thug.

  These two people can put themselves in danger to protect unrelated people, and their character is really good.

  A person without ability who shows great kindness to help others is called foolish, but a person who has ability and uses it on the right path is called brave and resourceful.

  "Qiqi, it's our turn." Tang Anan touched the blond hair of the doll in his hand and smiled sweetly.

  [Host, what are you thinking about?] 007 couldn't help but be curious.

  "I don't have any ideas, I just gave him a guide out of kindness."

  Tang Anan's eyes flashed, and thin golden threads in the air poured into the head of the man.

  I saw her whispering: "The map on the third floor is reproduced and transmitted. You will temporarily forget your big brother. Leave here and don't come back within a month."

  [Why does the host do this? 】007 was shocked, she really underestimated this child's ability again and again.

  They call this kind of operation mental control. Once it is exerted, it will consume a lot of superpowers and cause physical weakness. However, 007
  carefully observed Tang Anan, who was looking relaxed, and only found a small drop of sweat on her forehead. Apart from that, There are no other effects.

  "My thugs, don't be too distracted." If you get involved too much, the trouble will increase.

  She has no time for chores.

  [Understood]

  [Energy supplement has been taken out]

  The potion was originally in 001's warehouse.

  Tang Anan raised his head and drank it all in one gulp, "Stay on the road, 007."

  [This is natural, in fact, we are one now]