Chp 48

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 48 Brother save me
  "I understand, brother." Tang Anan had admiration and understanding in his eyes. She is the same, and now she lives for the mission, with the goal of completing the mission. She will do anything that is beneficial to the mission, but if it has no effect on the mission goal, she will give up doing something.

  In this case, it would be impossible for him to go out to save people.

  So, let’s try another approach.
-The
  next day, Chi Yanhuai sat in a rocking chair and read a book, his long white fingers turning the pages slowly, as if the years were quiet.

  Their villa and the outside environment have become two completely different worlds.

  Tang Anan looked around the wall, thinking secretly. She stared at the high branches of the tree, seeming to have made some decision. In a place where Chi Yanhuai could not see, she moved many small stools from the villa and stacked them one by one from large to small.

  "Hey." She climbed up the wall.

  Looking down, there were zombies like walking corpses, with no living person in sight. At this time, it is estimated that most people will choose to starve to death rather than come out to be eaten alive by zombies.

  [Host, have you decided? 】007 said when Tang Anan tried to climb on the branch.

  "Well, he must come out to exercise his powers." What's more, if he wants to return to a normal human body, he should go out and fight monsters to upgrade his powers and return to a normal body as soon as possible. With the enhancement of superpowers, more potentials of the body can be stimulated.

  For example, in addition to possessing supernatural powers, some people can also see thousands of miles away, while some people have outstanding ears and can hear people's heartbeats. It's just that there are very few such talents, and only those with outstanding talents can possess them.

  And Chi Yanhuai's talents should be reflected in his dual-system abilities.

  [The target was found in the vegetable plot of a villa fifty meters away] 007 opened the map, and the marked points on it kept flashing, reminding it of its location.

  "Okay." Tang Anan looked back at Chi Yanhuai in the courtyard, and suddenly exclaimed, "Brother, help me!" After saying that, he jumped to the ground and landed lightly.

  Chi Yanhuai, who was reading with his head down, suddenly raised his head and looked in the direction of the sound, and found that there were stacks of chairs over there, but Tang Anan was nowhere to be seen. He quickly threw down the book and rushed forward, not caring whether Tang Anan went out intentionally. The first priority was to find her.

  He looked outside the wall and found Tang An'an helplessly hiding from the attacks of the surrounding zombies under the edge of the wall. His face was full of tears, and the tears were falling down. He looked so pitiful.

  "An'an!" Chi Yanhuai shouted, turned over, and relied on his excellent leg length to climb directly over the wall and land on the ground. But at the same time, Tang Anan ran far away in panic to avoid the zombie attack.

  [There are still 48 meters and 45 meters away from the destination.] 007 kept broadcasting the distance to Tang Anan.

  "An'an, come back!" Chi Yanhuai frowned and looked worriedly at the direction Tang Anan was leaving. He has never been in good physical condition, so when he came out this time, it was completely unexpected and he had no preparation.

  In order to avoid the attack of these zombies, after a while, the noble boy was tortured and embarrassed.

  The two were now very close to the target location. Tang Anan was always observing Chi Yanhuai's situation. Seeing that he was in poor health, he quickly pretended to avoid and returned to him.

  She pulled his sleeve and shouted nervously: "Brother, be careful!" As

  soon as she said it, a very fast zombie rushed in front of the two of them, scratching Chi Yanhuai with its sharp black nails.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com