Chp 43

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 43 Put your baby aside and

  watch her cry sadly. Chi Yanhuai held her helplessly in his arms, patted her back with his warm palms, and said in a gentle voice, "Stop crying, brother will protect you. "

  No one has passed by his yard these days asking for help, but he doesn't intend to be that saint. His family members were working at the base, and his brother would personally bring the army to pick up their family members.

  It is impossible for him to sacrifice his life for insignificant people and let down the waiting of his family.

  Even so, he was not a cold-blooded person without emotion. When he saw the child climbing a tree to survive, his heart was touched. Perhaps, he could give her temporary shelter, at least instead of watching her die.

  In this way, Tang Anan settled in the Chi family villa.

  What a wonderful misunderstanding.
-Stepping
  into the hall, Tang Anan's eyes and nose were red, like a cute white rabbit. Chi Yanhuai opened the refrigerator at home, looked sideways at the girl sitting obediently on the sofa, and said.

  "What do you want to eat? Let me cook you a bowl of noodles."

  Tang Anan stared at the noodles in his hand with clear and innocent eyes, and said in a soft and timid voice, "Okay." He

  buried his face on the doll's shoulder again. , looked at him with wet eyes like an innocent deer, and whispered, "As long as it's done by my brother, An An likes it."

  Chi Yanhuai laughed, and instantly felt like he had a younger sister. He responded and immersed himself in the kitchen cooking noodles.

  After a while, the aroma filled the hall and floated in the air. Tang Anan, who had been eating fast food for several days, was immediately aroused.

  She jumped off the sofa and ran towards Chi Yanhuai curiously. She stood on tiptoes and saw that the noodles were already cooked and he was taking them out. At this time, a few drops of soup accidentally splashed out. Chi Yanhuai glanced at the little head exposed on the side, immediately put down the things in his hands, and lifted Tang Anan off the ground.

  He stared at her childish little face with his deep black eyes, pretending to be angry and flicking her forehead with two fingers, with a worried tone, "Why don't you wait for brother on the sofa? What if the soup splashed into your eyes just now?" Tang

  Anan Feeling the extremely light force, she covered her forehead with one hand, her eyes flashed, and she suddenly smiled, seemingly letting down her guard against Chi Yanhuai.

  "Brother won't let me get hurt." As she said that, she glanced at the noodle bowl on the kitchen counter and whispered, "An An is hungry."

  Chi Yanhuai sighed fondly and helplessly with a smile in his eyes. He put her on the dining table and chair and touched her black hair, "Sit down and I'll get you a bowl now." "

  Okay." Tang Anan nodded obediently and waited for him quietly.

  Chi Yanhuai brought a bowl of beef noodles. In the bowl, there were light yellow noodles floating on the milky white broth of the bone soup. It was dotted with a few pieces of reddish-brown beef and green vegetable leaves. The visual effect was eye-catching. Shocking.

  A steaming bowl of beef noodles was served, and Tang Anan was enveloped in the lingering heat. The fragrance was overflowing and tempting.

  Tang Anan's clear eyes were shining. She slowly took a deep breath of the fragrance and exclaimed in surprise, "It smells so good." She didn't expect that

  this pampered young master from a rich family could be so good at cooking. It wasn't that she had never tasted delicious food, but she was just curious about his craftsmanship.

  Chi Yanhuai carefully brought her another small bowl, separated some of the food in it, put it in front of her, and said, "Eat it." Tang Anan took the chopsticks and felt his lips were burning as soon as he touched them

  . , she stared at the noodles in the bowl with pain, Chi Yanhuai fisted his fist into his mouth and smiled muffledly, asking her to eat slowly.

  She looked at the baby in her arms and asked suddenly, "Shall we put the baby aside first and then bring it back after eating?"

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com