Chp 57

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 57 Is it him you like?

  Chao Xi quickly grabbed the man's hand and shouted urgently, "Brother Xu!"

  The man waved his hand, and the woman took a few steps back due to the force and looked at him sadly.

  "You stay here." The man looked back at her, his face softened a little, and he left with his brothers after giving instructions.

  A dark light flashed in Zhao Yanke's eyes. He looked at Li Yingying with clear meaning in his eyes.

  Chao Xi walked up to the two of them unhurriedly, looked down at them arrogantly, and raised the corners of his mouth, "Do you want to live? I can beg you for mercy." Zhao Yanke sneered coldly: "There is no need to be pretentious here." He condensed

  . A small piece of metal fiddled silently with the handcuffs holding his hands.

  They were unaware of what they were doing behind the scenes.

  Li Yingying looked at her and asked: "If you only rely on men, do you know what will happen to you in the end?" "

  So what, you don't rely on men?" Chao Xi's eyes were full of evil, she said Pointing at Zhao Yanke angrily, her voice was high and sharp, "If he hadn't protected you every time, you would have been dead long ago!"

  Li Yingying laughed angrily, and her tone was slightly heavier, "That is the help of teammates in the battle. Help each other, even if you are in danger, I will save you as soon as possible, and so will he!" "

  But think about what you have done along the way?" Her tone was full of disappointment.

  "Chao Xi, you were such a considerate girl in school." She looked at her, her eyes slightly red, "Why are you like this now."

  Chao Xi's fingertips trembled slightly. She bit her back molars, stepped forward and pinched Li Yingying's face with great force. There was resentment in her voice, and she glared at the girl in front of her.

  Even in deep trouble, he still had that cold temperament, which made her feel disgusted.

  "Look like this? What do I look like? Oh, your face is so well-made." Chao Xi raised her hand, forcing Li Yingying to look up at her, and continued: "Even if you have no father or mother, you are still alive." I can still get what I want easily."

  "The friendship of my classmates, the care of my friends, and even the boys I like, they all gave their love to you."

  Li Yingying's pupils shrank, her words filled with resentment shocked her heart, she Surprised, he said: "The boy you like?"

  Chao Xi sneered, and his eyes slowly moved to Zhao Yanke Ying's cold and handsome face. He released Li Yingying's hand, walked to him and squatted down: "Zhao Dajun, you are forced to How does it feel to be controlled by others?"

  Her hand slowly touched his face, but Zhao Yanke turned away to avoid it. The disgust in his eyes completely drove Chao Xi crazy.

  "I know you like her, but so what? Soon, she will be someone else's woman." She laughed softly, with a cold tone, "Don't worry, she is so loved by men, she won't There is only one man."

  Hearing this, Zhao Yanke turned to face Chao Xi's fiery gaze and glared angrily, "Chao Xi, enough is enough."

  Chao Xi covered her mouth and laughed, looking very happy, "Only at this time, Only then will you look at me."

  A crack appeared on Li Yingying's cold face, and she looked at the scene in front of her in shock.

  Well, she really didn't know that Chao Xi liked Zhao Yanke. I never knew that I had been hiding my true emotions in front of them day and night.

  "Chao Xi, if you like him, you can reveal your feelings to him, or even pursue him. There is no need to betray your teammates like you are doing now."

  Li Yingying's handcuffs were successfully untied, and she took the metal bar secretly handed over by Zhao Yanke.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com