Chp 61

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 61 Do You Want Revenge?
  The first batch of zombies that came from behind were all killed, but they all paid a heavy price and lost their most important partner.

  The system prompt sounds.

  [Mission: The target person Li Yingying is dead, mission failed]

  Tang Anan's face was extremely ugly, a dark color flashed in her eyes, and she looked faintly at the woman who was laughing proudly.

  This was her first mission failure since she came here, which she couldn't stand. It would be fine if Li Yingying was incompetent, but it was obvious that she was plotted against her.

  With her feet firmly on the ground, she went over and patted the two men who were sitting sadly on the ground. In their eyes, she took out the dagger in Li Yingying's hand, and pressed her white palm against the tip of the knife.

  "An'an!" Chi Yanhuai grabbed her arm worriedly.

  "I'll be fine, look." Her palm touched the tip of the knife, and in an instant, the blade was retracted. It was a telescopic knife.

  Seeing this scene in front of them, everyone present understood why Li Yingying died here. The two boys rushed towards the laughing woman fiercely, shouting angrily: "Chao Xi, you bitch!"

  Although men don't hit women, depending on the situation, the two men at this time wanted to cut her into pieces. , but they also understand that the person who wants to deal with the culprit most is Zhao Yanke, their good brother. The heartbreaking pain of losing a beloved girl was unbearable for a while.

  Zhao Yanke wanted to get up, but because of the overdraft of his powers just now, he was very weak now. He was so weak that even a child could not resist if he attacked him. Despite this, he still forced himself to hold on, crawled to the girl's side, and held her slender hand tremblingly.

  A big boy who looked very determined shed tears of grief at this moment. He did not make any sound, but it could be seen that he was suffering from great pain.

  "Want to take revenge?" Tang Anan was also in a very unhappy mood at the moment, but anyone with a discerning eye could see that this boy had a close relationship with the target person, and she could leave the disposal power in his hands.

  Tang An'an tugged on Chi Yanhuai's sleeves, looked up at him, and said in a soft voice, "Brother, can you use your supernatural powers to help him regain some strength?"

  Chi Yanhuai looked back at her, with a trace of surprise in his eyes. , seemed to be confused about what she meant.

  "Brother, I believe you can do it. Help him." Tang Anan looked at him with eyes full of trust.

  Chi Yanhuai's expression was relaxed. He squatted down and placed his hand on top of Zhao Yanke. A gentle glimmer of light overflowed from his palm and enveloped his body. After about a minute, Zhao Yanke felt that his strength was slowly recovering.

  He raised his eyes to look at the Qingjun boy who was treating him, and his voice was hoarse and affirmative, "You are a healer with special powers."

  Chi Yanhuai said nothing, neither admitting nor denying.

  After the treatment, Zhao Yanke's body moved. Tang Anan squatted beside him, looked directly into his dark eyes, handed him a real dagger, and said in a low voice, "You can do whatever you want."

  Zhao Yanke took the dagger, his eyes filled with emotion. In deep pain, he closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, it was already frozen with coldness. He walked step by step towards the woman named Chao Xi.

  The tip of the dagger flashed in front of Chao Xi's pupils, and she suddenly seemed to wake up. She kept stepping back, shouting, "Don't come here, it's not me, it's not me! It's her who didn't check the dagger, no It’s none of my business!”

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com