151-160

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 151 I want to train with you. They

  took mung bean syrup to the training venue. Under the sun, their sweat flowed down their foreheads and dripped to the ground. The skin colors of the teenagers were different, but the only thing they had in common was that they all had the same color in their eyes. With perseverance.

  Tang An'an sighed: "This young body."

  Chen Ruolan: "Do you think it looks like us standing here?"

  Tang Anan wondered: "What does it look like?"

  Chen Ruolan waved her hand, with a happy face: "Does it look like a harem? Choosing a concubine?"

  When Tang An'an heard this, he immediately burst into laughter and chuckled: "If you really think so, let's go and take you to choose a concubine."

  Chen Ruolan's eyes lit up: "An'an, my sister's love for you is not in vain."

  Tang An'an He pursed his lips and smiled, waved to the mature man on the stage, and shouted: "Brother Yan!"

  Yan Jili came over after hearing the voice, saw that it was Tang Anan, his serious face relaxed, and said to the training soldiers: "Let's rest for ten minutes. ."

  Everyone heard the voice and looked curiously at the two girls walking over there. On weekdays, there are not no girls who want to sneak in to watch, but the training of male and female soldiers is separate, so no girls will show up when they train unless it is important.

  Guo Junsheng looked over following the voice and saw a strange and beautiful girl standing obediently next to Chen Ruolan. Her usual serious expression was gone, and her eyes were full of doting on the girl.

  He knew Chen Ruolan because they usually handed over work, but he hadn't seen this girl in the past few years and didn't know where she came from.

  Guo Junsheng raised his eyes and stared at the girl. She seemed to sense his gaze, looked at him, and smiled slightly, like the spring breeze blowing on his face, making him feel that the air around him instantly became a few degrees sweeter.

  His face turned slightly red, he poked the teammate next to him with his elbow, and asked in a low voice: "Do you know who that girl is? How old is she? What's her name?" His teammates looked at him in surprise, although he also thought

  the girl was very cute. She was good-looking, but he felt keenly that she was not simple. Her aura clearly showed that this person had extraordinary strength.

  It's just that his teammate is good-looking and has good strength. On weekdays, many girls in the base confess their love to him, but he ruthlessly rejects them all, saying that now is not a good time to fall in love because he doesn't know when he will die.