Chp 8

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 8 Unlocking the Skill Illusion

  After knocking the three people down, Tang Anan gave Yan Jili a gun and put the other guns into the space warehouse.

  Entered the second floor with Yan Jili.

  The people inside noticed something was wrong and all looked towards the safe entrance.

  I saw two people walking in, one of them was a child of several years old.

  "These losers." The man with the scar on his face spat and shot directly at Yan Jili.

  Yan Jili quickly dodged sideways, and the bullet grazed his forehead and hit the wall.

  "Their boss seems to be impatient." He said helplessly.

  "Three of his men killed one after another. It's strange that he is not in a hurry."

  Tang An'an smiled, "You don't have to hide, he can't hurt you."

  "Can't hurt you?" It doesn't matter that she can control people, and she can also block bullets. Can't?

  One look revealed that he had gone astray, so Tang Anan reached out helplessly and tapped his forehead.

  "It will protect you."

  Yan Jili suddenly realized that she had indeed done something to him when they first met.

  But no more mutated zombies appeared when he was in the hospital, so he forgot about it.

  As he spoke, a mechanical voice sounded in his mind.

  [System upgrade successful]

  Tang Anan's eyes flashed slightly, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly.

  "I thought you had to upgrade for several days."

  [The first upgrade takes more time, and every subsequent upgrade is an instant upgrade] 007 said with a light tone.

  [This upgrade will provide the host with more skills]

  "Tell me and listen."

  [Detect host attributes:
  Name: Tang An'an
  Blood volume: 300
  Physical strength: 300
  Power level: Level 3

  Skill: Teleportation]

  [This time Unlock skills: Illusion; Unlock primary portable space]

  [Does the host confirm the unlocking? ]

  "Confirmed." Hallucination? It sounds interesting, but I don't know if it is practical.

  [The host has unlocked the skill: Illusion; the primary portable space has been unlocked, you can use it by clicking on the icon or silently chanting]

  After saying that, a transparent template appeared in front of Tang Anan, which displayed various function icons. Except for those that had been unlocked, all other patterns were is gray.

  She clicked on the icon to quickly see how to use the illusion, and smiled with understanding after reading it.

  The human-machine interaction only lasted a moment. When Yan Jili's questioning gaze came again, Tang Anan raised his eyes and smiled, his volume slightly higher.

  "Brothers, can I need some supplies? Let's go after taking them." "

  Little girl, you are very brave. You dare to negotiate terms with me. I will kill your brother first and then slowly kill him. Do you believe it or not?"

  Seeing that the bullet missed, the man's brows became increasingly depressed and he sneered.

  "I believe it." Tang Anan blinked innocently, "It seems that this matter cannot be discussed." "

  This place does not belong to any one person. Since you want to use force to solve it, then we are welcome. ."

  Ordinary children would have cried when they saw his fierce look, but this little girl still talked to him without fear, which was really strange.

  However, they are not kind people to begin with, but a group of arms dealers. As soon as the end of the world comes, they want to take advantage of the troubled times to develop their own territory.

  This little girl really didn't know whether it was because the newborn calf was not afraid of tigers or because she had some serious brain disease, so she dared to provoke them.

  "What did you do to my brothers?" The man pointed his gun at Yan Jili, aiming at his head.

  Yan Jili just smiled and said nothing.

  After having life support, no matter how powerful the things in a man's hands are, they are just scrap metal to him.

   If you like it, I hope you will collect it and add Tang Baobao to your bookshelf. Thank you for watching~

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com