Chp 41

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 41 Gentle Boy
  Tang Anan returned to the villa area again. She glanced at the original place where the accident occurred. The group of people had fled the place just now, and some stayed in this place forever.

  He looked away and walked towards the target person's villa area. When she came to the high wall, her little body looked up at the edge of the high wall, thinking about how to climb over the wall reasonably.

  [Aren’t you holding a doll? You can throw her in] 007 reminded loudly.

  Tang Anan looked at the baby in his arms, then at the tall and straight osmanthus tree in front of the window by the wall, and had a plan in mind.

  Looking up at it, I found that the tree was about ten meters high. The bark was rough and gray-brown or gray-white. The leaves were dark green. The flowers were clustered in the leaf axils and formed into a cyme shape. The flowers were small, yellow-white, and extremely fragrant. The small golden bell-like flowers look extremely beautiful against the green leaves.

  She couldn't help but sigh, "It's so beautiful." It seems that there is still a lot of vegetation that is not polluted. She really hopes to see such bright colors in the future.

  "Unfortunately, I remember that half a year after the end of the world, the world gradually turned into black and white. The most beautiful colors at that time were the light emitted by the superpowers in the hands of the superpowers, and the crystal nuclei in the zombies' heads, which looked brighter in the sunlight. Under the illumination, it showed a brilliant light."

  The world at that time had completely changed.

  Tang Anan looked at the lush osmanthus tree in front of him and reached out to touch the roots of the tree. The rough bark was abrasive. She tentatively climbed up, and was delighted when she found that she could climb up successfully.

  [The host wants to crawl directly into the yard? ]

  "You'll find out later."

  Tang Anan stood on a tree trunk that was as high as the wall, stepping on the thick branches to move towards the sweet-scented osmanthus branches in the yard. When she was about to reach the yard, the doll in her arms accidentally fell.

  She shouted urgently: "My doll!" Her feet slipped and she hugged the tree trunk. She looked down nervously and anxiously stared at the doll that fell to the ground.

  The sun fell in the yard and scattered on the young man's hair. He raised his head slightly and looked at the girl on the branch with his clear eyes, and a warm smile appeared on the corners of his lips.

  Go to where the doll fell and pick it up. He looked up and opened his thin lips: "Would you like to carry you down?" His voice was as gentle as jade, making you feel like a spring breeze.

  Tang An'an lowered her head and stared at this young man with a delicate face and noble appearance. She responded timidly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I'm a little scared." "It's okay, you wait up there for a while, I'll carry you down."

  He The warmth in his eyes made it easy to let down his guard.

  The boy didn't seem to have any doubts about the girl's origins. He moved the ladder at home and lifted the girl steadily down from the branch.

  "Hiss--" Tang An'an cried out in pain, her big watery eyes stared at him pitifully, and a soft and sweet children's voice sounded, "Brother, An'an's foot hurts a little." The young man said to her with a worried look on his face

  . Hug it tightly in the lobby on the first floor and put it on the sofa. He took out the medicine box and applied medicine to her gently, comforting her with a warm voice, "It'll be over soon, just bear with it." "

  Yeah" Tang An'an's voice was choked, and her wet eyes carefully peeked at him, hesitatingly. Said: "Thank you, brother."

  The young man paused while applying the medicine, raised his head and smiled gently at her, put a slender white hand on the girl's soft hair, and patted it gently, "You're welcome."

  Tang Anan lowered his eyelashes to cover up the emotions in his eyes.

  This young man is a little too calm. Is he unprepared or does he believe too much in his own strength? Aren't you afraid that someone is using her to relax his vigilance?

   Sorry, babies, the order of the chapters is out of order due to the unscheduled new chapters. I apologize to everyone here!

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com